The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Pokémon Gaming Central
Your Villain Team

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Old January 4th, 2018 (5:50 AM).
That's MISTER Roboto to you!

Nature: Relaxed
    So a while back, BirdKeeperToby put out a video detailing what it would be like if he were a Gym leader. In response, I posted two threads asking y’all to make gyms, and one asking y’all to make Island Trials. I love making these threads because some of the ideas I see are absolutely marvelous. So here I am in response to another BirdKeeperToby video.

This time, I’m asking you to put yourself into the villain’s shoes. Instead of creating a Gym or a trial, you’re creating a villainous team in the world of Pokémon. You get to build an endless sea of grunts for the player to plow through. You finally get to get your hands on your favorite legendary.

So go nuts! Perhaps your team is a nefarious guild of anthropomorphic dolphins! Maybe all of their Pokémon are different flavors of Vanniluxe! Or perhaps every battle you have with them is an inverse battle! The sky’s the limit when morality is optional!

A Template, if you want it.
    Spoiler:
    Name: Team __________
    Goals: What are you actually doing this for?
    Grunt Design: A quick description of your grunts. What do they look like? What kind of Pokémon do they typically use?
    Admin(s): What do your admins look like? How many are there? Are there any admins at all?
    Leader: That’ll be you. A quick description of who you are and why you’re doing this. What Pokémon do you use? Do you turn good in the end? What do you look like?
    Hideout: What does your Secret Base look like? It could range from a giant castle to a tree fort.
    Legendary: What legendary are you going after? This bit is completely optional.

I can’t wait to see your ideas!

Relevant Advertising!

Old January 4th, 2018 (11:01 AM).

Nature: Mild
      Name: Empire

Goals: The ultimate goal is expansion. The more recruited, the better. Eventually my team would own and monopolize shops, Pokemon Centers, the Port, the Safari Zone. Kind of like how Tommy takes over in Vice City.

Grunt Design: Black Shirt with "Empire" written over it in graffiti style would the main design, but of course other merchandise could be worn from the shops.

Admins: People would be appointed to overlook the places we take over.

Leader: My Pokemon would wear contest accessories, but designed with our team brand. The team would be encouraged to use anything they want, because we want to encourage people to join.

Hideout: We would have offices, but off the grid of the region, to prevent someone from easily attacking.

Legendary: I would go after them myself and catch as many as possible, to prevent anybody from rising up and using them against me. Most of them would be shoved in a box.

I got the name idea "Empire" because it's what I always name my team in the Mystery Dungeon games, and it especially fits in Super Mystery Dungeon, where you recruit as many Pokemon as possible.

Quick Reply