• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More Shining Legends in 2018?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hello everyone! With a Shining Darkrai GX collection coming out in March and a new pin set coming out tomorrow, do you think more Shining Legends collections will be coming out?

With Pokemon calling this year, 'Year of the Legendary Pokemon' I have a feeling we will be seeing more Shining Legendary Pokemon.

So along with the first question, if we were to get more Shining Legendary cards, like Shining Celebi, ect. what other Legendary/Mythical pokemon would you like to see a Shining Card of?

I personally want a few:
~ Shining Mewtwo (Honestly, I am surprised this wasn't in the set.)

~ Shining Latios and Latias (I think this would make a good box set, I just don't want it to be another Premium collection)

~Shining Shaymin (I love the color and it will be the only event legend not to have it in Sinnoh if you don't count Manaphy/Phione.)

~ Shining VIctini (MY personal favorite Mythic Legendary)

~ Shining Meloetta (My second favorite Mythic Legendary and it hasn't got much love from pokemon.)

~ Shining Zeraora (Would be a perfect way to end Shining Legends era.)

Years
I'm not sure we see much in the way of Unova related releases if the games don't have any Unova giveaways, as much as I'd like to see an alternate art release of the Meloetta EX from the Japanese Shiny Collection (actual name of the set), which is also the one from the English Radiant Collection.

Back