• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
@Everyone: Guys just chill for a millisec alright. I've talked with F.M.P. about the matter, and so far things are running smoothly with the project. It'll be coming to you guys sooner than you think. It won't be a year wait or something radical like that, but I won't give you specific dates either. All I can tell you is to bear with us for a while and you'll get your game. The wait will only make the game more epic anyway if you think about it, so just sit back, relax, and maybe go surf around PC and see what other good games you could invest your time in for the time being. Until then F.M.P. and the rest will be working hard to get you your game AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Nothing more, nothing less. We developers have lives too.

The quote of the century ^.^, that's what we've all been telling everyone and now its just turning into spam on this thread.
Guys once and for all, It's coming real soon, Most of us have waited over a year for this game to come out. So just chill dudes, F.M.P. is putting most of his freetime to his and Omega's game, but your right we do have lives believe it or not.

Now for the spam to stop, I'm in the staff but I've never heard actually yet, @Omega: have you gone so far as to have added the credits yet? Just a random question I was wondering.

BlazingLink

Sergeant Serious
Years
I think I should step in. Guys, please just calm down! F.M.P. is working as hard as he can to fix everything. Just think how much maps a normal game would have! He's gotta go through all of those to optimize your experience, but no! You've got to whine and complain. Seriously guys, JUST. WAIT.

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
I know that I, for one, would rather wait and play a game that has very few bugs then play a game that is buggy as can be... just keep that in mind whilst you are posting to complain about how long it is going to take to get a release.

If it takes a year, then it takes a year.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Hello everyone, I'm back and I apologize for not posting sooner, but I've been in Georgia visiting family that I haven't seen in quite a while. I really appreciate everyone's patience as well as everyone that was helping me out. You guys are the best, but now that I'm back. Raptor will be my first Priority(Since It's being close to finished) Then Carbon's update, then Digimon World Alpha. Also While I was gone I was reading that people were going to give up on this game because they didn't feel that it was going to be released...My question to that Is, Why?

Why: Would you give up on something you've been following for a little over a year? Why would you give up on a game that's even more professional than Nintendo's own Pokemon games?

I also noticed that people kept saying I posted release dates, but if you look back at my posts on the progress. You'll see that I NEVER, not once Posted a comment giving specific release dates. I said the game was REAAALLY close to being finished, and that definitely wasn't a lie(Don't assume that means a link will be poping up in front of you soon). I'm sorry for Posting like this, but I had to clear that up and I really hope everyone that stuck with the game Continues to keep moving on with it, espcially when it's in It's final debug/test phase.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Great message dude i know you are not syaing liars. Im waiting fror updates from you.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
Ya know I bet there's more posts here about people complaining about people who are quitting on the game than anything else, if they wanna quit just let them, no need to spam more and more even when the 10 people who posted above you said the exact same thing just differently.

Other than that I can't wait, hope your fast at the testing and stuff FMP :D

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Hello everyone. I'm back, but only to give a bit of an update on where Raptor is currently...It's not exactly a big update, but It gives everyone something to think about.

out of exactly 60 maps(not including sub maps hidden by that plus sign thing)

only 28 remain...what does that mean...it means a substantial amount of the game is finished and the rest will be as soon as I can get to it. 8 of the 28 that haven't been finished that I just mentioned are the plate events that OG has been showing everyone so those won't take long at all...I really hope this gives you all a brighter outlook on the final release progress. ;) Take care.

Reck

?????
Years
  • Age 29
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Amazing! i can't wait! I'll probably look here again in a week! I've watching this game ever since i joined. :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
Thanks for keeping us in the loop.
A little over half way done does not seem like very close to done to me.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
This is the best game in the site and point. I can't wait to play it, good luck OG, we're waiting for you. :D

KaoruMikami

Pokemon Rogue Developer
Years
have yall been playin the game or something because how can you say the game is the best when you haven't played it!

If you payed attention you'd notice the demo on the first page. They say its the best because they've seen what it looks like, the video's of gameplay and experienced it for themselves.

atre05

^SPRITER^
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2023
I thought Pokemon Raptor had been ereased since GP-Organisation's server fail. So cool that it is still online and available for download!

If it was out, the download link would be in the first post.
Actually it was available for download at GP Organisation (before their servers' fail) but it was a demo. Actually I have it in my flash drive :) though I'm not going to distribute it. I respect the owners' work.

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016

Alright. I just got a Private Message from ~F.M.P~.
He said that Raptor is almost finish and can be send back to me really soon.
That's a great idea.
Thanks for always supporting the game.
By the way, I made a box art for Pokemon Raptor. ( Just for fun! :) )
Here is it.
BoxArt.png
BoxArtBack.png

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
sweet can't wait for that download to appear looks like it will be out before i have to be dragged back to school. (Yes one more thing to keep me busy in my boring non-interesting life)

Back