• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I coulden't stand it and I evolved Krabby into Kingler :P finally :P
haven't had any shiny hunt, because it's the end of ther year for me and I had to study a bit :P
So if MM or Rian see this ;P :P ;P pls I want my card updated, but in the order Kingler, Rattata, Raticate plsssss if it is possible :P
I don't know why MM changed the plases last time ???

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Aurel said:
i was wondering if i could join? my only shiny is a hariyama (caught as a makuhita) but i'm always on the lookout for more...

Well i'll say welcome to the club, happy huntings ^_^

Mudkippy said:
Hi! I was curious if i could join this club. I have only caught two shinies, but i am sure to catch more!

Well if you could tell us what shinys you currently own and on what version you got it then sure, you can.

Tha Pkmn Prodigy said:
hey mudkiipy, you can join, just name the shinies you caught and what version you caught them in ^_^

I'm sure one of us have told you before but only (co)owners can admit new members, greet them but dont tell them there in, thats up to us to decide

did a bit of hunting last night, im losing intrest again XD i've become hooked on Kingdom Hearts again, im a bad hunter heh.. though i'm gna hunt around midnight.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
great tyranisneasel! we are now a team! us vs. Shido and Lady Darkmoon :badsmile: hehehe were gonna winnn -goes back to furiously hatching eggs on the mach bike-

Years
Hey people, just a report! I havn't got any new shinys, i have been training up my shiny Gengar and my Slowpoke, it is really insane! lol! I EVed it in Sp. Def because that was its nature and it went up by 13 in one level up, i was happy, lol! later!

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
Years
garra_of_the_desert said:
Hey people, just a report! I havn't got any new shinys, i have been training up my shiny Gengar and my Slowpoke, it is really insane! lol! I EVed it in Sp. Def because that was its nature and it went up by 13 in one level up, i was happy, lol! later!

Wow! Does it have Pokerus? Because if it did, it would get 26 EV's in SPDEF, I believe. Jus twoke up. About to hunt at 12. Getting work on my other FireRed for a Ponyta. I will be hatching and searching for Ponytas.

Awikiwiki mai lohilohi,
shiny mewtwo

Years
Doopliss said:
Wow! Does it have Pokerus? Because if it did, it would get 26 EV's in SPDEF, I believe. Jus twoke up. About to hunt at 12. Getting work on my other FireRed for a Ponyta. I will be hatching and searching for Ponytas.

Awikiwiki mai lohilohi,
shiny mewtwo

Yes it does ahev pokerusbut also the matcho brakelet or what ever it is so, ye, this is not a lie, because i am sure someone else has done that!

Years
I see you don't have Paras in your pokedex.
I played about.. 5 minutes once for my little sister, she wanted help to get through a small forest. (The one with.. farfetch'd.)
Then suddenly a shiny paras appeared, so i decided to catch it.

I had no idea how rare they were at that time, but I searched and read that it was 1 out of about 8000..

I think I read that their skills were better, but it might just be rumors..
Is the farfetch'd "mission" in GSC or RBY?

Edit: I also had a pokemon with pokerus once, still have it probably, but I have no idea where my game is. :)

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Heeeeeeeeeeey guess what? My friend has decided to quit playing his FR and sell it, but he's letting me get all the good stuff off first! HE HAD TWO SHINIES! They are Charizard and Nidoqueen! How awesome is that? And I know he didn't cheat to get them! YAY! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Shiny Dunsparce = 0. Dunsparce seen = ~250

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
lol good luck my opposing team *hatches eggs faster on an even faster mach bike*

as far as evs go 3 times ive had a stat go up by 27 points , rayquaza with speed , sceptile with speed , and houndoom with sp att so yeah i believe yas

ive decided to go back for my old shiny hunt list so ill keep everyone updated on my sig

reason im going after torchic is to complete my hoen shiny starter list got two out of 3 shiny only shiny torchic evades me

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
good luck to you too, Shido ^_^ -starts to ride mach bike and hatch eggs faster than a ninjask- absol, here we come!

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
well, I was having a good Hunt last night.

Update: 1500 Scyther Resets. Scyther, why must you torture me like this? WHY!? But I'm not discouraged at all, I see MM has passed the 4000 mark and that is an admirable one *inclines head in MM's general direction*.

P.S. Ok, I'm going up to the river tomorrow and I'm taking one of my friends. He's really into Pokemon and only one year younger than me so I believe it will be fun. If I get Scyther, I'm going to trade it to his LG, trade it from LG to my Sapphire, give it the Metal Coat, trade it BACK to LG, then trade it BACK to Sapphire for training until I beat the Elite Four on FR *takes breath*.

P.P.S. TPP, you have 386 posts, one for each Pokemon! *everyone stares at KK* What?!

P.P.P.S. I just realized! DDD'Sceptile, Aaryn has a Shiny Gligar, it's his most recently captured Shiny! Check the first post, his Trainers Card...

<I>Kobra<I>

Last edited:

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
You know what would be cool? A full shiny Eevee team...:) It would look like this.
pkfrlgsh133.png
pkfrlgsh134.png
pkfrlgsh135.png
pkfrlgsh136.png
pkrssh341.gif
pkrssh342.gif

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Exokriz said:
You know what would be cool? A full shiny Eevee team...:) It would look like this.
pkfrlgsh133.png
pkfrlgsh134.png
pkfrlgsh135.png
pkfrlgsh136.png
pkrssh341.gif
pkrssh342.gif

Thank you for stating the obvious =D

would you like to join? if so list any shinys you have.. if not bye *waves*...*shuts door to the SHC*

Well im aobut to begin my hunt for the night as im bored out of my skull so i need to be entertained, good luck all.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Exokriz said:
I thought I was already a member....
O_O so you are, wow im sloooow, i just saw the low post count and nothing refering to us in your sig and assumed you were a new memeber and wished to join, my apologies

(though your above post was spam =P)

Years
There is a person named Zera(I think he asked to join a while ago) and he had all the eevee evolutions shiny, but he only needed another eevee to make his set complete. Too bad his data was corrupted.

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
what shinies do you have Exokriz?

I'm still looking for them, I find them but I always manage to kill them on accedent before I can catch them.

(though your above post was spam =P)

sorry =P

There is a person named Zera(I think he asked to join a while ago) and he had all the eevee evolutions shiny, but he only needed another eevee to make his set complete. Too bad his data was corrupted.

Man that sucks, I bet it took him a really long time to get them

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
yami yami yami i know ur all vincent moded but sheesh sumtimes u seem so cold.... XD let the new members hang themselves before u swing the ax XD well anyways im not evoling my evee untill d/p jus incase of new evolution *is hoping for steel , dragon , or ghost evee* sr for pkmn is so BORINg lol i miss hunting in the wild that way i atleast got variety lol well either way hopefully ill get 10 new shinnies before d/p come out

Years
Exokriz said:
I'm still looking for them, I find them but I always manage to kill them on accedent before I can catch them.

sorry =P

Man that sucks, I bet it took him a really long time to get them
No, it took him less than a week at the SPPF.

Back