The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon: General Discussions Pokémon Gaming Central
Weird, Interesting, and Funny Pokedex Entries

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old January 29th, 2017 (8:02 PM).
colours's Avatar
colours colours is online now
living limitless
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 30,890
Pheromosa's Moon entry is pretty interesting:

Quote:
One of the Ultra Beasts. It refuses to touch anything, perhaps because it senses some uncleanness in this world.
Didn't know it was that much of a germophone. :x
__________________

i'll be waiting until the sky falls down

Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #27    
Old January 30th, 2017 (5:30 PM).
Silvia's Avatar
Silvia Silvia is offline
likes nissans
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 2,638
Metagross (Sun) - It firmly pins its prey using its four claws and large body. Then the teeth in the mouth on its stomach chew the prey to bits.

That's some really weird anatomy, I suppose. Or it's just its normal mouth, but worded poorly? I dunno, but I too like how Sun/Moon emphasise the fact that Pokemon are capable of eating other Pokemon.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28    
Old February 2nd, 2017 (4:20 AM).
Achromatic's Avatar
Achromatic Achromatic is offline
i don't have a user title
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Posts: 13,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorosho View Post
Metagross (Sun) - It firmly pins its prey using its four claws and large body. Then the teeth in the mouth on its stomach chew the prey to bits.
Imagine dying this way. Imagine the last thing you see is this weird ass four legged hunk of metal biting you. Christ. hahaha
__________________
Former PC Super Friend
Fun Thread Templates
Reply With Quote
  #29    
Old March 31st, 2017 (8:40 PM). Edited March 31st, 2017 by Boss Salamence.
Boss Salamence's Avatar
Boss Salamence Boss Salamence is offline
     
    Join Date: Feb 2008
    Location: No.
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 61
    Turtonator from Moon: ""It gushes fire and poisonous gases from its nostrils. Its dung is an explosive substance and can be put to various uses."

    Dung is basically waste or feces iirc. In other words, its bodily waste can cause explosions.

    "Magcargo's body temperature is approximately 18,000 degrees Fahrenheit. Water is vaporized on contact. If this Pokémon is caught in the rain, the raindrops instantly turn into steam, cloaking the area in a thick fog."

    "Regice cloaks itself with frigid air of -328 degrees Fahrenheit. Things will freeze solid just by going near this Pokémon. Its icy body is so cold, it will not melt even if it is immersed in magma."

    A Pokémon that is hotter than the surface of the sun or a Pokémon that is as cold as the average temperature on Neptune. Take your pick.
    __________________
    Reply With Quote
      #30    
    Old April 1st, 2017 (1:05 AM).
    Rainbow's Avatar
    Rainbow Rainbow is online now
     
    Join Date: May 2010
    Age: 19
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 6,161
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Boss Salamence View Post
    "Magcargo's body temperature is approximately 18,000 degrees Fahrenheit. Water is vaporized on contact. If this Pokémon is caught in the rain, the raindrops instantly turn into steam, cloaking the area in a thick fog."

    "Regice cloaks itself with frigid air of -328 degrees Fahrenheit. Things will freeze solid just by going near this Pokémon. Its icy body is so cold, it will not melt even if it is immersed in magma."

    A Pokémon that is hotter than the surface of the sun or a Pokémon that is as cold as the average temperature on Neptune. Take your pick.
    Hahaha those are awesome. Some of them are just so patently ridiculous it's great.
    Reply With Quote
      #31    
    Old April 5th, 2017 (9:20 AM).
    stars's Avatar
    stars stars is offline
    ★every story
     
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Location: TARDIS
    Nature: Naive
    Posts: 28,963
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Boss Salamence View Post
    Turtonator from Moon: ""It gushes fire and poisonous gases from its nostrils. Its dung is an explosive substance and can be put to various uses."

    Dung is basically waste or feces iirc. In other words, its bodily waste can cause explosions.

    "Magcargo's body temperature is approximately 18,000 degrees Fahrenheit. Water is vaporized on contact. If this Pokémon is caught in the rain, the raindrops instantly turn into steam, cloaking the area in a thick fog."

    "Regice cloaks itself with frigid air of -328 degrees Fahrenheit. Things will freeze solid just by going near this Pokémon. Its icy body is so cold, it will not melt even if it is immersed in magma."

    A Pokémon that is hotter than the surface of the sun or a Pokémon that is as cold as the average temperature on Neptune. Take your pick.
    How can Magcargo even walk the earth tbh
    Reply With Quote
      #32    
    Old April 5th, 2017 (9:30 AM).
    Christos's Avatar
    Christos Christos is offline
     
    Join Date: Feb 2006
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Serious
    Posts: 6,414
    And yet Magcargo is 4x weak to Water-type moves such as Bubble.

    I came to this thread for ROM hacking inspiration. I can definitely do some work with Turtonator's explosive feces.
    __________________

    A Pokemon that is discriminated!
    Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.
    Reply With Quote
      #33    
    Old 4 Weeks Ago (2:10 PM).
    SquishyPanda SquishyPanda is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2018
      Posts: 1
      Pokemon Ultra Sun- Drampa: If it has made friends with is bullied, Drampa will find the bully's house and burn it to the ground.

      That is so... thoughtful of Drampa.
      Reply With Quote
        #34    
      Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:49 AM).
      Hikamaru's Avatar
      Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
      Whatever happens now, I've got you
       
      Join Date: Mar 2011
      Location: Australia
      Age: 25
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 49,842
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Boss Salamence View Post
      "Magcargo's body temperature is approximately 18,000 degrees Fahrenheit. Water is vaporized on contact. If this Pokémon is caught in the rain, the raindrops instantly turn into steam, cloaking the area in a thick fog."
      Magcargo is 4x weak to Water moves... screw logic, eh Game Freak?
      __________________
      starlight wind | tumblr | poketrivia | trade corner | supporter | friendcode
      Reply With Quote
      Reply

      Quick Reply

      Join the conversation!

      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

      Create a PokéCommunity Account

      Sponsored Links
      Thread Tools

      Posting Rules
      You may not post new threads
      You may not post replies
      You may not post attachments
      You may not edit your posts

      BB code is On
      Smilies are On
      [IMG] code is On
      HTML code is Off

      Forum Jump


      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:58 PM.