• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Wow... and if there is any possibility of making a device to rematch or rebattle again the trainers you've been battled in the game.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 31, 2022
Help im playing light platinum plus on vba and when i traded a lv 20 kirlia for haunter, the haunter didnt evolve and it was holding a razor claw, but i really want a gengar; is there any other way for gengar (and i tried pokegen for the electivire bug so that dont work)

Years
I tried playing on mGBA and it crash after I battled the last npc in the forest before getting to the town with the first gym. Then VBA keeps giving me a white screen sometimes with sound sometime without sound.

Never mind I had to use an older version of VBA for the whitescreen fix to work it seems!

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Just wanted to say I played this hack in early 2018 ( my first Rom hack) and I'm pleased with how my run went. It was really cool and team steams goal seemed pretty darn cool. I personally loved the story so much that it drew me into the game even more. All I wanted to say was thanks for all your hard work and dedication you put into this Rom hack. Probably my favorite Pokemon Rom hack thus far. Thanks for creating this game and best of luck in your future.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2018
Has anyone found the way to get though the 2 people blocking the world championship? I love this game and really want to finish it, caught all the legendarys and beat both elite fours, but they are still blocking the way!! Please help!?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 3, 2021
I can't find Suicune where it should be? How can I fix it? I've already captured Raikou and Entei

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 13, 2019
Hey guys

I have 3 questions, if there is anyone around who knows the answer:

1, Is this in English ? I know the original was in Spanish, thats why I am asking.
2, Is it a fully completed ? I would hate to spend the hours playing just to be left hanging.
3, Is there a Moemon version of this ? Coz Moemon are super adorable. I know there is Moemon for the Spanish version but not sure about this one.

*I know the OP says its been completed and its in English, but its better to ask the people who actually played it

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Hey guys

I have 3 questions, if there is anyone around who knows the answer:

1, Is this in English ? I know the original was in Spanish, thats why I am asking.
2, Is it a fully completed ? I would hate to spend the hours playing just to be left hanging.
3, Is there a Moemon version of this ? Coz Moemon are super adorable. I know there is Moemon for the Spanish version but not sure about this one.

*I know the OP says its been completed and its in English, but its better to ask the people who actually played it

1) Yes, there is an English translated version.
2) Yes, it's complete.
3) Nope, no Mormon version.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
hello evebory, i update the web, with the last version english for snakebyte,

and i have one other alternative version with modifications: POKEMON LIGHT PLATINUM +

All modification done by LCCoolJ95

New Pokédex: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjqx9pS8UX4

Cries added/New Formes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSYpMq-vcgo

Plus this:

New moves added:
1383497808903_zps415a3e86.png

1383494352801_zpsab5e7cbb.png

1382826057365_zps4f592de1.png

Ditto added because Kyurem replaced him:
1382883320554_zps4f61f0b3.png

Added in a move tutor:
1384554775116_zps83bb6835.png

1384554770635_zps19cfa0d9.png

1384729003746_zpsca062fcc.png

1384554790449_zpsa2efb658.png
[/SPOILER]

To note, Pokémon from Treecko to Reshiram all have appropriate cries. Also, there's a problem with the World Championships. They don't work. But everything else works.

DOWNLOAD;
http://wesleyfg.weebly.com/download-eng-version.html

So in your video of the full pokedex of light platinum plus there is the legendary pokemon victini, but i can't find him anywhere on the game, only the original legendaries of pokemon light platinum final.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Can someone give me some links? I can't find a download for:
Light Platinum Plus
Light Platinum Final
Light Platinum Ultimate

They're mentioned in a lot of places but I can't find any download links for them.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Can someone give me some links? I can't find a download for:
Light Platinum Plus
Light Platinum Final
Light Platinum Ultimate

They're mentioned in a lot of places but I can't find any download links for them.

Plus and Final are both in the opening post, Ultimate as far as I can tell is only a rom, so it can't be linked to.

sz

Years
Any bugfixes? I liked this hackrom A LOT back in time (played it twice afaik) but it was a shame the 2nd region was buggy as hell

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2019
Where can I catch a Spinarak? I wanna trade it for Scyther at the start area. Also if I trade the Scyther how to evolve it?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 6, 2021
When I evolve a pokemon, say Nidoran into Nidorino for example the Pokemons name stays at Nidoran.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 12, 2023
I've downloaded Light Platinum, but I am using a MacBook and can't find a .ips patcher that seems semi-legit. Is there a way to download it in .gba form or am I going to have to miss out on Light Platinum?

Back