• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aerial Aces- The Flying Pokemon Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Sorry Im Going to have a test for a a couple weeks so I cant login for a while thx

For the Pokemon of the week i would pick

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
@Castwand2 Real life is more important. All the best for ur test

Vote for PoTW :
Yanmega - 1
Tailow - 1
Articuno - 1
Staraptor - 1

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
@angelomanalo and Buzz Buzz ~ would you like to give your partner Pokemon a nickname?

I have updated the "Question of the Week" contest/quiz.
feel free to answer it and post ur answers in the thread
Yes, I would like to nickname it.
I would name mine- Fang!

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Hmm, POTW. Which one will I choose? As much as I want Braviary to be POTW, I think I'll go with Taillow. I agree with Ozzy and it is pretty brave and has an awesome attitude.
Spoiler:

The Pokémon with the best Shiny Sprite would be Vespiquen. There might be a better one out there, but this was the first one I could think of.
416.png

The red color it has now makes it even more 'angry' than normal.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Hmm, POTW. Which one will I choose? As much as I want Braviary to be POTW, I think I'll go with Taillow. I agree with Ozzy and it is pretty brave and has an awesome attitude.
Spoiler:

The Pokémon with the best Shiny Sprite would be Vespiquen. There might be a better one out there, but this was the first one I could think of.
416.png

The red color it has now makes it even more 'angry' than normal.
awesome pic
then Taillow is the POtW

Edit:
I have updated the OP and the "Question of the Week" feel free to answer it

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
☁ There is only one Legendary Flying type that was first found in the Sinnoh region but you need a specific item to obtain it. Where is this specific item found?
Hmm, interesting question... This is either referring to Arceus' Flying form or Shaymin's Sky Forme, so the Sky Plate is found just outside the exit of Victory Road and the Gracedia Flower is found in Floaroma Town if you have a Shaymin in your party. c: Incidently I was not a fan of Shaymin's Flying Forme being introduced, I really think it should've stayed as the land dwelling hedgehog it started off as. x]

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
☁ There is only one Legendary Flying type that was first found in the Sinnoh region but you need a specific item to obtain it. Where is this specific item found?
Hmm, interesting question... This is either referring to Arceus' Flying form or Shaymin's Sky Forme, so the Sky Plate is found just outside the exit of Victory Road and the Gracedia Flower is found in Floaroma Town if you have a Shaymin in your party. c: Incidently I was not a fan of Shaymin's Flying Forme being introduced, I really think it should've stayed as the land dwelling hedgehog it started off as. x]
your answer is right!!
Shaymin, normally a Grass type, can be turned into a Grass/Flying type during the daytime with the help of a Gracidea Flower which can only be found in Floaroma Town. This is known as Shaymin's Sky Form and can only undergo this change in "Pokemon Platinum". Shaymin can be obtained by getting a special item called Oak's Letter from a special event. If you use Oak's Letter at the shiny stone tablet near the end of Route 224 a very long path full of flowers will appear and Shaymin will be at the end.

Sorry, I just really like this pic. :)

Spoiler:
nice pic, Katero!!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: TheAC29
Partner Pokemon: Ho-Oh
Nickname: N/A
Referred By: Nobody (Just me :))
Activeness: 7 (Every Weekends)

welcome to the club, TheAC29!!
feel free to answer some ongoing questions!
-------
Which flying type has the best shiny sprite?
Charizard
006s.png

Butterfree
012s.png

Lugia
249s.png

Ho-oh
250s.png

and
Vespiquen
416.png

------
New Topic :
Which flying Pokemon's shins sprite should be recolored?

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen May 24, 2014
-------
Which flying type has the best shiny sprite?
Charizard
006s.png

Butterfree
012s.png

Lugia
249s.png

Ho-oh
250s.png

and
Vespiquen
416.png

------

I really like Vespiquen's shiny sprite. I think the red makes it look angrier and fiercer. (I think this has been mentioned before)

Hann

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Which flying Pokemon's shiny sprite should be recolored?
Togepi - Togetic - Togekiss should definitely be recolored, or actually be colored for the first time. Honestly their shiny sprites look just like their normal sprites.
Spoiler:

While searching for Flying Pokémon with reasonably bad shiny sprites I found a few other ones which I think are really nice.
Spoiler:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Togepi - Togetic - Togekiss should definitely be recolored, or actually be colored for the first time. Honestly their shiny sprites look just like their normal sprites.
Spoiler:
i have to agree with u about togetic
i hate the colors of the sprites and Moltres shiny sprite looks like a chicken is on fire :P :P
Spoiler:

While searching for Flying Pokémon with reasonably bad shiny sprites I found a few other ones which I think are really nice.
Spoiler:
these are some awesome sprites especially the yanma one.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Username: ~Pokemoll~
Partner Pokemon: Pidgeotto <3
Nickname: Just Moll is fine. ^^;
Referred by: Followed the userbar in someones sig...

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: ~Pokemoll~
Partner Pokemon: Pidgeotto <3
Nickname: Just Moll is fine. ^^;
Referred by: Followed the userbar in someones sig...
welcome to the club,Pokemoll!!
feel free to answer some ongoing questions.
nice nickname btw

Hann

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
I hate the colors of the sprites and Moltres shiny sprite looks like a chicken is on fire
Yeah, I found that a lot of the shiny sprites (not only those of Flying type Pokémon) are green and that color just doesn't work well with some of those Pokémon. Moltres does look like a fried chicken :)

So, I had a question. Which Flying type Pokémon (or Pokémon that can learn HM Fly) do you use in your team (in-game)?

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Thanks! Glad to be a part of the group~ And thanks.

Which Flying type Pokémon (or Pokémon that can learn HM Fly) do you use in your team (in-game)?

Leafgreen: Pidgeot
Ruby: I think I used Swellow.
Pearl: Staraptor
Platinum: Uhhhh... Not sure. Prettttty sure I used Noctowl.
Soulsilver: Pidgeot, again...
Heartgold: Xatu.
Black: Altaria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back