• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Uranium (NEW DEMO 4.0 RELEASED!!!)

Schleckenmiester

Developer
Years
Does anyone know how Pokemon Uranium did those shadings with lights at night? Like GLSL shaders from an engine. I would like those for my game.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
Hey I'm not sure if this was answered. But I keep getting this error everytime I open the game

Spoiler:

All I did was save during the Ripley sidequest. How do I fix this?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
hey guys i'm super lost keeps crashing on route 2 also the background music doesn't play
help! :(
---------------------------
Pokemon Uranium
Exception: RuntimeError

Exception: FmodEx::Error

Message: Section274:68:in `initialize'FMOD error! (23) File not found.

***Full script:

pbTrainerIntro(:YOUNGSTER)
Kernel.pbNoticePlayer(get_character(0))
pbCallBub(2)

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'

F-mod main script:68:in `bgm_play'

F-mod main script:68:in `bgm_play'

* PSystem_Utilities:1486:in `pbPlayTrainerIntroME'

* PSystem_Utilities:1480:in `pbRgssOpen'

* SpriteWindow:2192:in `open'

* SpriteWindow:2192:in `pbRgssOpen'

* PSystem_Utilities:1480:in `pbPlayTrainerIntroME'

* PField_Field:2866:in `pbTrainerIntro'

(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:276:in `pbExecuteScript'

Interpreter:1600:in `command_355'

Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'

Interpreter:193:in `update'

Interpreter:106:in `loop'

Interpreter:198:in `update'

* Scene_Map:103:in `update'

* Scene_Map:101:in `loop'

* Scene_Map:139:in `update'

Debug Passability:275:in `main'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\sikkinikki\Saved Games/Pokemon Uranium/errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
It sounds like this whole completed game thing isn't sounding as complete anymore with all these error codes popping up. I keep getting similar codes on my download of the game every time I enter the grass outside the Rochfale Tunnel & the Pokemon Cries, attack sounds, & many other sound effects have stopped playing completely.

Last edited:
Years
It sounds like this whole completed game thing isn't sounding as complete anymore with all these error codes popping up. I keep getting similar codes on my download of the cave every time I enter the grass outside the Rochfale Tunnel & the Pokemon Cries, attack sounds, & many other sound effects have stopped playing completely.

Any game has it's errors if the game hadn't gotten so much attention and decided to take down the download links they would have solved the errors....in future updates.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
I made a few more sprites for the nuclear Pokemon as well as making some updated sprites for some newer Pokemon designs:
icon112_by_pikafan2000-daflad0.png
Tracton (If you asked me I kind of wished that this design of Tracton was used as an evolution for the previous design.)
iconn060_by_pikafan2000-dafkzhi.png
Nuclear Baashaun
iconn061_by_pikafan2000-dafl0od.png
Nuclear Baaschaf
iconn062_by_pikafan2000-dafl1mk.png
Nuclear Baariette
iconn066_by_pikafan2000-dafl3mh.png
Nuclear Trawpint
iconn050_by_pikafan2000-dafl1a1.png
Nuclear Pahar
iconn051_by_pikafan2000-dafl4ux.png
Nuclear Palij
iconn052_by_pikafan2000-dafl6ze.png
Nuclear Pajay
iconn094_by_pikafan2000-dafl73z.png
Nuclear Barand

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen yesterday
I Choose Raptor and now i´m in the cave. Keep the good work. Congratulations!

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2022
Note about the DMCA thingy: The official downloads have been taken down, but there are alternate downloads available (which may or may not be safe) and the devs still develop the game and give active support to those who happen to own the game.

A few thoughts on myself:

1. Barewl is amazing - Steel/Rock walls a ton of things, Sturdy lets it get a strong hit in even against Type Advantaged mons and it only gets better as it evolves.

2. The level curve is absurdly steep - I beat all the trainers across the routes and Bealbeach Gym is still too high level, with me having little Grass-Type options for the Water/Ground type she has and zero Ice-Types to deal with the Grass/Ground ace.

3. Nuclear Pokémon are crap - they rarely use Nuclear moves to begin with (even ones that had a couple would be walled by the above mentioned Barewl + Evos) and their insane weaknesses mean they usually get KOed before getting an attack in. When the enemies are overleveled, this means you'll never get to land a blow unless you throw in massive team support (at which point you don't really need a Nuclear Pokémon). The obedience problem doesn't help. At least I got a good amount of easy Exp in Power Plant Epsilon.

4. Why is Eletux such a liability? Ever since I reached the first gym, its middling attack stats and low BP moves held it back, not to mention that it's Electric-Type sabotages its ability to deal with Ground-Types, and the prelevant Water-Type (Fortog + its evo) doesn't even learn/use Water moves even up to Level 25. Even Flying-Types are bad news for it because they throw out high-powered Normal STABs it just can't handle (and even then, why don't I use Dearewl instead).

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Hm. interesting. Yeah making a falout-style game myself.

9 years of production? I'm not sure how that was spent.

Its weird that I came up with the idea for my game independently with those battle mechanics. Oh well. I guess I'll download yours to see what else there is to do within a nuclear theme.

EDIT: seeing your mecha dragon, I guess I'll have to redesign that poke as well...

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Sep 27, 2017
I keep having this problem when trying to play the game in debug mode.
Untitled
Exception: Errno::ENOENT

** Compiler:612:in `initialize'

** Compiler:612:in `open'

** Compiler:612:in `pbCompilerEachCommentedLine'

** Compiler:720:in `pbCompileTownMap'

** Compiler:4064:in `pbCompileAllData'

** Compiler:4203

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
Years
I keep having this problem when trying to play the game in debug mode.
Untitled
Exception: Errno::ENOENT

** Compiler:612:in `initialize'

** Compiler:612:in `open'

** Compiler:612:in `pbCompilerEachCommentedLine'

** Compiler:720:in `pbCompileTownMap'

** Compiler:4064:in `pbCompileAllData'

** Compiler:4203

Well, it shows the error right there in plain sight - it can't find the townmap.txt file in the PBS folder. That's the issue. So check and make sure it's still in there if you have access to the PBS files.

Dew 2.0

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
So cool to see this project completed, guys! I remember doing some stuff for it. Downloading as I'm writing this!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 25, 2018
I really want to play this but I can only play on Android emulators. Will it work?

Seems it Won't download on Android. I'm so sad, the only Fakemon game I can play on Android is clover and it's very offensive... Please make a version that can play on gba/ds emulator on Android.

I cannot download emulators on my computer it always says a certain dll file is missing from my computer and I am not good with computers. Trying to get emulators on my computer ended in me getting a virus. :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I really want to play this but I can only play on Android emulators. Will it work?

Seems it Won't download on Android. I'm so sad, the only Fakemon game I can play on Android is clover and it's very offensive... Please make a version that can play on gba/ds emulator on Android.

I cannot download emulators on my computer it always says a certain dll file is missing from my computer and I am not good with computers. Trying to get emulators on my computer ended in me getting a virus. :(

RPG Maker XP games run independently as an executable. You don't need an emulator to run it on your PC.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
Could someone help me please? I downloaded Uranium 1.0 from MEGAdownloads through MEGAsync. I tried to access the GTS but the game went back to the main menu. Could anyone help me with this issue please?

P.S. I would also love it if someone helped me to reduce the lag in Uranium; it's really bad when a stat-changing move is used.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 28, 2023
played it was a cool game but since my pc crashed would have to start over since my hard drive died......

Innova.Ishigawa

Innova.Ishigawa
Years
I have a question. What platform should I use to play? Should I use Drastic Emulator or MyBoy! Emulator? (They are emulators in android and I play in android... Drasatic is for NDS Games while MyBoy! is for GBA Games)
EDIT: Nevermind, I tried downloading some fan made games and they don't need any emulators at all (thank God :D).

Last edited:

Innova.Ishigawa

Innova.Ishigawa
Years
btw, the download links won't work.. why is this so? the 4.0 beta link doesn't work..the subtext is pokemonuranium.com/download.html, i dunno if it is a link but it won't work..

Last edited:
Back