• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Multitype

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseguy12

Just A Beast
Years
Beatutifly and dustox lines
And yes I did mean axew
It's cuz my iPod has autocorrect
Lol it just autocorrected autocorrect

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 10, 2014
Nickname: Acrylis
Skills: Some Photoshop skills
Applying As: Alpha/Beta Tester and Banner Maker
Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated):
Spoiler:

Timezone: GMT +8 (Philippine Time)
Contact Info(I prefer PMs): PM and Facebook

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Beatutifly and dustox lines
And yes I did mean axew
It's cuz my iPod has autocorrect
Lol it just autocorrected autocorrect

Beautifly and Dustox lines only have 5 pokemons cause Wrumple is the same. So please choose another pokemon.

@SCPadgeebar: You are accepted as a Banner Maker not a beta tester cause we already have many and I love your photoshop skills.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2013
Nickname:Itz Charizard
Applying As:Alpha/Beta Tester,General Helper, banner maker and Storyliner (your probably quite far into the story so I could just give me give my 2 pence).
Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated):heres a quick banner I've made (see spoiler), If on the team could make more banners and spend more time on them for Alpha/Beta Tester,General Helperand Storyliner there's not much Proof I could give but If you want some just ask me for it.
Spoiler:

Timezone:GMT(UK)
Contact Info(I prefer PMs): PM but if you need an alternate mode of contact message me and I could give you one.

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Nickname:Itz Charizard
Applying As:Alpha/Beta Tester,General Helper, banner maker and Storyliner (your probably quite far into the story so I could just give me give my 2 pence).
Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated):heres a quick banner I've made (see spoiler), If on the team could make more banners and spend more time on them for Alpha/Beta Tester,General Helperand Storyliner there's not much Proof I could give but If you want some just ask me for it.
Spoiler:

Timezone:GMT(UK)
Contact Info(I prefer PMs): PM but if you need an alternate mode of contact message me and I could give you one.

You are acepted as a General Helper cause we already have Stroyliners,Banner Makers and Beta Testers

@cheeseguy12: Gible is already in. Look at the first page, you will see a list of pokemon that are in.

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
@ thizzman we need scripters so you would get that for sure, he would give you. We have only 1(may be 2) scripters yet.

thizzman

PKMN rom maker and hacker
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 9, 2022
Nickname: Alex.
Skills: advanced scripting, title screen hacking, composing music.
Applying As: scripting.
Timezone: GMC + 11
Contact Info(I prefer PMs): i will use PM on pc

I will stay and remain active if selected (:

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2014
I'm very sorry if I still have not made any banners for the team nor for the ROM. It's just that I am busy with school activities lately(Too many graduations to attend, ugh).
But I promise, after all of these are done, will start right away. :)

Just dropping by to let you know I'm still alive. :)

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Nickname: Alex.
Skills: advanced scripting, title screen hacking, composing music.
Applying As: scripting.
Timezone: GMC + 11
Contact Info(I prefer PMs): i will use PM on pc

I will stay and remain active if selected (:

You are greatly accepted. After Max0Edge inserts tiles, you have to edit the title screen and script after that.

thizzman

PKMN rom maker and hacker
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 9, 2022
You are greatly accepted. After Max0Edge inserts tiles, you have to edit the title screen and script after that.

Of course (: just notify me on PC when you want me to do ma thing :P

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I will not join the team, since I have various problems of my own, but I shall be watching this, supporting and correcting mistakes. That leads me to ask, can I be a Beta Tester?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back