• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Just to let everyone know, I will probably not be on tomorrow. As usual, that also means I won't be on Saturday or Sunday. I WILL be on Monday however. :D

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Ugh... I'm so sorry everyone, but I have to say that I seem to be...stuck on this RP. Not just this one either. I'm kinda stuck on all of the Pokemon RPs I'm in, including those on other sites.

I am going on a hiatus from Pokemon RPs. Earl and MiB can be controlled by Nideous and Aspie as they see fit. If anyone has any questions about stuff I have in mind for either characters, PM me. Not sure how long this hiatus will last, but hopefully not long. :'( I'm sorry.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
I do hope that I'll be able to get Seph into the next big event. Its so lonely here with NPC Riley.

also just cause I feel like saying it, but dont go on here enough to bother with my sig:

I believe in Jesus Christ. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then put this in your signature.

Back