• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
sudoelefusion.jpg

I call it Elewoodo!

Recolours:
oakrecolour.jpg

2ndleadershane.jpg

1stgymleadershelby.jpg

Camyre

Guess who?
Years
The first one burns my eyes because it is in .jpg

O_o Shouldn't they all be "burning your eyes"? They're all saved in JPEG. The first one has other problems, like the bump in its side from copy-pasting the lightning bolts. The others, like Missingno said, are just recolors. There aren't too many problems with them.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
Years
O_o Shouldn't they all be "burning your eyes"? They're all saved in JPEG. The first one has other problems, like the bump in its side from copy-pasting the lightning bolts. The others, like Missingno said, are just recolors. There aren't too many problems with them.

Sorry about that, I was focusing on the fusion(simply because it's more than a recolor).

Anyway, I edited my Deku Link again, and just like before, C+C is appreciated

Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2009
Sweet, I'll post a few of my best, see what comments come up

Spoiler:

So yeah, thats some of my better work, any advice?

Missingno.7-4468

Years
Hppowdon...burning...my...eyes!(That green color is way too bright.)

The wings on that Ursaring look like they're coming off of it's body...
I love that Deoxys/Regirock one, it doesn't look all Copy-pasty.
Also, some of the outline is missing from the Regigigas one...
*Eyes still burning from the

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2009
Hppowdon...burning...my...eyes!(That green color is way too bright.)

The wings on that Ursaring look like they're coming off of it's body...
I love that Deoxys/Regirock one, it doesn't look all Copy-pasty.
Also, some of the outline is missing from the Regigigas one...
*Eyes still burning from the

Well yeah, I was going for painfully bright green, it adds to the effect.

Years
  • Age 30
  • CA
  • Seen Mar 2, 2023
Can I make a suggestion here to make things a bit more organized? Make a rule that each person has to get 1 or 2 critiques before the next person can post their stuff. At this rate, everyone is just posting new stuff, and hardly anyone is getting critique.

Missingno.7-4468

Years
Can I make a suggestion here to make things a bit more organized? Make a rule that each person has to get 1 or 2 critiques before the next person can post their stuff. At this rate, everyone is just posting new stuff, and hardly anyone is getting critique.
Agreed. Three of mine were completely ignored, and I really wanted critique on them.

But anyway...
I actually like that Latibull, but the wings are a liitle awkward.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
This is just a fusion of all hoenn legendary's heads.. They don't even blend very well.. This is just copy + past work.. You should've blended them much more. Giving them all the same color as for the whole body. And using lati's upside down is also very strange..

attachment.php
This one is not bad maybe you could've fused more parts of latios on it?

And here are some of mine:
shaytom.png

shayvee.png

eevotar.png

Missingno.7-4468

Years
@Froslass Maniac: Have you ever watched Power Rangers? It is upposed to be a Mega-Zord from that(I got a request for a Poke-zord, so that's what I did.)
Critique: The first sprite is really good, but there's something about it that I don't really like, but I don't know what it is...I love the second and third ones though, but there seems to be a lot of black in-between two of the legs on the second one.

I am going to post my ignored sprite:
attachment.php

Deku Link
I used Machop's body and hands, Alakazam's head and arms, Tropius's Fruit(hair) and chest(skirt), Victreebel's leaf(hat), Mr. Mime's legs, and Roselia's flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back