• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Spoiler:

But ah, this ain't a place for therapy/"screw my life" rants. This is a place for fun, ne~?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Tales of Symphonia, is it still good even of you watch the OVAs with no prior knowledge of the games? *bit of a Mizuki fanboy so that show might be good for me*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

idk what i'm doing really. i should be packing right now, so I don't have to rush to do so when my mom gets home.

yeah. I can imagine. I was the same type of girl. Kind, who was actually a mouse in the classroom, but really energetic outside. But rather, I don't take things personally because eventually I just don't. care. Cruel it may sound, but it only happens when I'm utterly tired of something.

It is possible to watch the OVA without really knowing about the game, since it covers things pretty well, and also because it's a bit different from the game itself. However, I've heard people say that they didn't really enjoy it, and have been told that they would enjoy it more if they had played the game. So, it all depends I suppose. I say give it a show, and see what you think. If anything, the quality (and the story as well) gets better as the OVA goes on. I was 'meh' with the first episode, but these past two episodes have been up to my expectations if not exceeded them.

Also Mizuki is an adorable Colette. Though if Mizuki is your reason you might get a little disappointed during a few episodes, but those episodes are covered with some pretty interesting stuff. ♥

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I wish I had your apathy ;w; I mean it's not the best trait to have but personally I think it's better than taking everything said to you to heart.

Hmm, I wonder which movie I should see this weekend. Both Chronicle and Woman in Black look really good~

Lloyd's voiced by Konishi. 'Nuff said. Now Namco needs to come out with a Tales of Hearts OVA because FREAKING KAKIHARAAAAA <3 Also switching gears over to Princess Tutu Rue's voiced by Mizuki o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

it's why I call it a double-edged sword. It's really great to have when someone's bothering you, but when it comes to other things, sometimes the apathy kicks in and it causes problems. But like I said. It's only when I'm utterly tired of it (for the latter that is).

I'm going to be heading to where my Aunt's wedding is going to be soon. ♥

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I don't play many games but I'll give the OVA's a watch.

Also Tutu, will be my next non airing Mahou Shoujo now I've finished Heartcatch.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I hope you have a lovely time at the wedding~ Weddings are always wonderful events, and I've enjoyed every one I've been to so far (three, counting my mom's second wedding).

I'm gonna be picked up by dad in roughly 20 minutes. Then we'll probably go home and start watching more anime xD;

Speaking of Mahou Shoujo, I should probably watch the other seasons of Nanoha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just hope the Wedding Cake will be better this Wedding! /selfish

Yeah. Sylvarant is okay, so unless you put low expectations for them, you'll probably be a bit disappointed. Tethe'alla Arc is when things start to get interesting. And don't get me started on United World. ♥

Second season of Nanoha is amazing. I remember when I said I was going to watch it, and someone in the chat I was in was all 'Okay she's gone for the night'. They were right, since I finished all 13 episodes that night. Never watched the third, and I'm not sure if I ever will tbqh.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Weddings, I've been to some pretty funny ones.

Nanoha is pretty awesome, especially if you're a yurifag. I do love me some mahou shoujo though, especially the sparkly ones.

A's was good although I liked the first and third more, can't wait for the film version of a's mind.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Nanoha's got nothing on Madoka for yuri though, I'm guessing o3o Unless the next seasons introduce more mahou shoujos.

My mom's wedding was outside and cool, though a bee landed on my butterfly shirt :[ (I was really frightened of them at the time so you can imagine how I reacted XD) Then I went to my stepdad's brother's wedding and my stepdad's niece's wedding. The former was your typical Catholic church wedding and the latter was also outside with a cannon and Star Wars music and everything o3o Plus that was the wedding where I got to go to Colorado~

And hey, nothing wrong about being selfish when it comes to food; the food is one of the most important aspects of a wedding, after all! /spoken like a true glutton (never mind that I'm s'pposed to be on a diet)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Second Season introduces more, and don't even get me started on third season. I haven't even watched it and I know some things because of Digital Dive.

There was my Aunt's (On my dad's side) and her wedding yeaaars ago in Colorado. I was the Flower Girl. Then a few years ago there was my uncle's wedding in San Fransisco, in which my sister and I wore chinese dresses (his wife was from China). That was the wedding in which I didn't like the cake. Then there is this wedding. ♥

... I think my cat mewed at me or a squirrel. I'm not sure which. But yeah. I can be a glutton, but I can't because if I eat too much in one sitting my stomach feels terrible. The "too much" it's much at all. However, I can like... make a sandwich, and then go to the kitchen fifteen minutes later eat something else that's small. Then rinse, lather, repeat, and it looks like I'm a fatass, haha! ♥

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Sayaka x Kyouko was cute but nothing beats NanoFate from that show, especially in StrikerS
Spoiler:

I have been ninja'd every time I've posted here today. ha.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Spoiler:

Funny how quite a few mahou shoujo series with extremely girly titles are Gurren Lagann epic. 'Course then there are some with extremely girly titles that are still pretty girly o3o

I hope that by going off this medication I'll be able to eat more and not gain weight as easily! /convinced that her medication has weight gain as a side effect, fff

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hey, if the image is fanart you could always tell people that it's just fanart :B If it's a real screencap though then that's harder to work around (unless you can somehow convince people it's really well-drawn fanart, fff). Then again people aren't fooled too easily nowadays.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Karma eh? those people living in war torn regions, the third world or randomly have something horrible done to them must all be awful people then.

Eh not so sure about that, they could be the object of another person's karma though if they decide to overthrow the dictator who made their lives such a living hell to begin with but if it's simply a wasteland then they could always move if uninhibited.

And I should be getting Battlefield 3 within a week or 2 now.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

And Poke turns up. How be you?

You make it sound so easy. Overthrowing governments and just moving, these people don't have anything but I agree they should just move. You should be like a world leader or something.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

HI GUYS I'M ABOUT TO LEAVE I LOVE YOU ALL TAKE CARE. ♥

I'll be back... probably Sunday hahaha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
27. Mmk, it's going to be a long weekend now isn't it.

Oh well let's see if I can beat COD4 by tomorrow anyways lol.

Edit: Eh no arguing that it's easier said than done there when it comes to overthrowing governments sadly but it can be done if you can manage the needed resources and man power by the time you wanna storm the capital building and if you don't get discovered and made an example of in front of the rest of the nation first.

Nah I'd be a terrible leader lol, that and I always hated desk jobs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back