• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT11 Chat: The Final Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Multitasking right now. Skype, PC, watching NASCAR. Partaking in Retro Gaming Event. \o/

brb getting more coffee!

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I think I'll drop by while I breed/train my team for the challenge event. I'm also participating in a few other events the easier ones.

PPN just posting for the emblem
Love your theme! And you were shouting the transformation phrase in iSketch earlier today too ♥

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I think I'll drop by while I breed/train my team for the challenge event. I'm also participating in a few other events the easier ones.

Love your theme! And you were shouting the transformation phrase in iSketch earlier today too ♥

Haha I actually wasn't! But I did see it. Thanks :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I like survivor!! If it means I get to draw more then even better!

ALSO TO EVERYONE WHO LIKES EGG SWAP I WILL HOST A DIFFERENT KIND OF EGG SWAP AT CHRISTMAS SOMEHOW I'LL FIND A WAY OK AND FIND THE PERMISSION SO THAT YOU GUYS CAN GET YOUR EGG SWAP... if anyone that likes egg swap is viewing lol c:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
PPN I don't hear you on Skype!

I'm killing myself over the kittycat search :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Gonna work on the PC challenge right now! Been battling in and out. Y'all should sign up for the Battling Tournament and meet me at battle server so we can battle!~

Jakeremix

Poképro~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 16, 2015
Hai everyone! This is my first GT and, so far, it's looking awesome! Although I didn't have time to sign up for anything, I'll be sure to participate in what I can and cheer from the sidelines for stuff like Survivor (which is really creative and awesome, by the way :D).

Today is also my birthday, so it's cool how that worked out. Does the GT always start on July 6?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I was interested in the Around PC in 7 days until I read about a video game review... Ain't nobody got time to review a game. I could write a book about Borderlands, though.

Years
Around PC in 7 Days is a really cool and creative event, but I don't have the time to do it, especially given all the other events I'm taking part in ;; Plus, I made the mistake of doing the PC challenge on HG; it's gonna take quite some time to boost the levels of my Pokemon, orz

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Hey I have a question that maybe one of the moderators could answer, is it too late to make a thread event now that it is July 6th?

Thank you.
-Magic Guard

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Yeah, afraid it is. Deadline ended something like a week before GT started in fact, to allow for organisation time (and also so that there's not too many events). )Unless of course you were organizing one of those threads, in which case post it!)

Years
The Pokemon Challenge is going to be extra rigorous for me, because I'm not quite sure my White 2's current file has even reached the elite four yet. d: I'll have to beat that real quick, haha. Really want to take part in the streams, especially some of the movies, but it's a matter of timing and when I'm available. Hopefully I can watch most of them with you guys! n__n

Years
I really wish I had time to participate in as many events as possible like previous years, but so far I've done some Skyping and CAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back