• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skype-It Up to 11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
I'm definitely joining! My skype name is elijah_rh. The screen name should be Brolijah (Seibyo). Also, it seems you guys finally made use of Skype URI x3

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 6, 2014
Hey, I wanna join :)
My username is tych13l (the character after the 3 is a lowercase "L")

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
my skype is maccrash21 I think, it's something to do with maccrash so you shouldn't miss me. I dunno if I'll use the mic at all but I'll join.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Years
The Skype name is quattrogro, yet I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to use my mic because of... well, reasons.
But I think I want to join anyway. :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Skype is khrivi. Just joined!

Yukari

Hmm... I guess I'll join. :3 Let's see if my mic will cooperate

Anyway my Skype username is megamanex1.

Last edited:

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
Oh my bad, I didn't realize it was mandatory for me to post in here. Woops.

Skype name is vee.create and I'm kinda on and off as far as the chat and voice calling goes. :D;

Euphoric

Indefatigable
Years
My Skype is lugialord.

I have the same problem that Keffy has, running Win 8 and the link opens the desktop version of Skype. Help, please.

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I'll join on my Android. I believe my Skype is Unbeatable_Flame.
Huh, so that wasn't just a mobile problem? Everyone else is having the same issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back