• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Go away, you overpowered piece of ****!

Sirfetch’d

Regirock. Very ugly and not that useful. All it can do is explode.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Arceus. Literally, why the **** does it exist? I hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE it. It's just a goat. PLUS IT IS A MEW AND MEWTWO WANNABE!

Also, the genies are just ****. Game Freak has been running out of ideas, and now their dooming the whole Pokemon World with bad legendarys.

Seriously, Arceus is like the worst legendary ever.

Yes, I strongly defend my hate for Arceus and the Genies.

Last edited:

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
Years
I more or less like em all design wise, other than the three East Indian guys lol and Regigigas, but I really don't like using any of them. They just kinda kill the game for me

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
I didn't like the Regis that was my least favorite not just one ofthem that goes for the entire team.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Regigigas and the rest of the golems. I don't understand the point of them.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I don't like Latias/Latios, they're just not interesting to me and their designs look kinda silly. Plus they're horrible to face in battle when spamming their over-powered Draco Meteor and such and their signature moves aren't even worth glancing at, they just don't appeal to me as Pokemon. Although I know they're very popular so it'd be nice if someone could explain why x]

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
First off is Arceus. Why do countless numbers of people think this Pokemon is the most powerful legendary? It has a ridiculous design in my opinion,it just looks like an old goat with some swirly,fancy golden rings around it's body :P.Also without any plate,it isn't very special,just a normal type.Yes it can learn moves like Judgement, but I never found it appealing at all move or design wise.

Then there's Heatran.This creature whatever it is,is horrible. It has so many weaknesses-Water,Fighting,a 4x weakness to ground. It looks ugly in my opinion,some plump creature with metal jaws and glaring eyes :|.

Years
I'm going to be boring and agree with some of what you guys have already said: Cresselia. Le boring. And Regigigas. Still have no clue how to pronounce it's name even. :pink_no:
In fact, I think all the Gen IV legendaries were epic fails (pun intended). I tend to look at them more from a design aspect however, and the only one I sort of enjoy is Dialga. But I've never really payed attention to them after they've been caught and stored neatly in a box.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
First off is Arceus. Why do countless numbers of people think this Pokemon is the most powerful legendary? It has a ridiculous design in my opinion,it just looks like an old goat with some swirly,fancy golden rings around it's body :P.Also without any plate,it isn't very special,just a normal type.Yes it can learn moves like Judgement, but I never found it appealing at all move or design wise.

Then there's Heatran.This creature whatever it is,is horrible. It has so many weaknesses-Water,Fighting,a 4x weakness to ground. It looks ugly in my opinion,some plump creature with metal jaws and glaring eyes :|.

Arceus has the highest stats of all pokemon.

And heatran only has 3 weaknesses, compared to its 10 resistances.

My least favorite would be Arceus, a god pokemon is just a bit of a stupid idea. Especially since its a goat.

Never been a fan of cresselia or phione.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2013
I'm not a fan of legendary Pokemon anyway, but the worst one in my opinion is Kyurem. It has a horrible typing, lower stats than its two counterparts, and I think it looks terrible.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
I hate Shaymin. And I don't know why. ;~:

It's CUTE. It's GRASS. It wears FLOWERS. WHY DON'T I LOVE IT?

I don't understand my head. x-x

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
Years
  • Age 27
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
All those cutesy legendaries like: Shaymin, Phione, Manaphy, Celebi, Jirachi, the Emotion trio or whatever they were called. I also dont like the tornadus/landorus/thunderus trio, Palkia, or Arceus. I think volcarona is stupid looking if you count it as a legendary. Im not too fond of latias/latios either.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2018
Phione, it's just another slot in the Pokédex. It's weaker than Manaphy and they're both useless. The lake Trio are pointless to me too, they're like the same Pokémon with the same type, only with different stats. They could have at least made them Ice/Water, Fire and Electric, but no.

The genie Trio are just ugly, they look too much like a human, and maybe they tried to make it up with their therian forms, but it didn't help that much. I mean, Tornadus is a bird with a freaking mustache xD

Genesect, it's a bug that has lived for thousands of years. I never thought they would actually make a Cockroach Pokémon xD. At least it doesn't look like one. And Keldeo. No comments, I just don't like it.

Back