• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
Anychance the rest of the team and maybe a few others could finish this off for you? Or will you come back one time and finish it?

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Great hack, stinks that it wont be finished...
I need a little help. Team rocket is blocking the tv station in orinoco city, does anyone know what I have to do to progress further in the game?

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2011
Hi I have problem.. hov to pass 3rd boss. I have 2 badge and i have problem i dont know what to do. some one help me?

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Sienna is back? :3

I had a feeling that you would be back, after all, who would let a hack this good die? If you ever need some more maps or anything else, I'll always be here. Just try to stick around this time :P

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod.. Sienna's back after 2½ month?
I just don't hope this is a joke, cause this happened so sudden I:
Anyways, wb to Sienna :D
It took me 10 minutes to decide what to write, cause I couldn't think of anything to say >_>

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
Nice, this hack is back, you sorta left everyone hanging when you said you were stopping the hack, anyways, it's great it's back! too much work to give up now right?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
...................... Yeehaa!

It's finally back :)

So much to be done now i guess ;)

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
Years
I had a feeling this Hack would see the light of day again! Nice to know that the thread is open again, it gives me a better feeling knowing that! =3

Years
Alright, guys, everyone's happy to see Sienna back, but lets remember not to make generic/ spammy posts, okay? :) It's fine to give the hack a welcome back, but les your posts related to the hack, too ;)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
does this mean sienna is back???:D:D:D
Yes it does.

Sienna is back? :3

I had a feeling that you would be back, after all, who would let a hack this good die? If you ever need some more maps or anything else, I'll always be here. Just try to stick around this time :P
Sure thing.

Sienna is back?! Could it really be?!? If so I really can't wait for more updates! Good luck if you're working on it again!
Yes. (Nice signature ;))

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod.. Sienna's back after 2½ month?
I just don't hope this is a joke, cause this happened so sudden I:
Anyways, wb to Sienna :D
It took me 10 minutes to decide what to write, cause I couldn't think of anything to say >_>
No jokes here.

Nice, this hack is back, you sorta left everyone hanging when you said you were stopping the hack, anyways, it's great it's back! too much work to give up now right?
...kinda.

...................... Yeehaa!

It's finally back :)

So much to be done now i guess ;)
Much more than you think.

I had a feeling this Hack would see the light of day again! Nice to know that the thread is open again, it gives me a better feeling knowing that! =3
That's nice to know :)

Just a little teaser:

kiwee.png

marcc5m

what
Years
Can't tell you how glad I am this is back. :')
Little bird guy looks really nice with his little egg helmet. He's the Pidgey of Sienna?
Anyway, if you need any sprites just let me know. I've improved a lot now. ;)
Well, I needed something to do while Sienna was gone.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
Welcome back, even with you stopping short this was among the most fun and complete hacks on this site! Looking forward to see the developments in plot/gameplay that were alluded to early on! Good luck.

I do love kiwee btw :)

regimeen

Alt + F4 user
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 16, 2011
the game seems pretty linear, love this hack though and im eager for the update.

Back