• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
0/10

No clip so I couldn't rate it.

Rate this!

I know this song is well overplayed but I like Coldplay and chances are you like them too.

Years
5/10

Never listen to him much.

Rate this!

Here's a nice ballad from Paramore. I'm expecting high ratings cos of Hayley Williams.

Years
Here's a nice ballad from Paramore. I'm expecting high ratings cos of Hayley Williams.
You mean you were expecting me. :P

For the above song, I have a ridiculously open mind when it comes to music but even I can't appreciate that song. Sorry :P 1/10

Two options here - The normal version which I obviously reccomend or if you need if you feel like you would rather listen to a censored version then I'll link that in below, obviously it sounds worse but yeah...

Clean Version - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqw_I4CQK8E

blue

gucci
Years
7/10

At a glance I thought it was going to be a heavy metal song but listening to it, it has a nice tune.

Gotta love Nicki Minaj.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back