• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

*sips tea as I read over part of my book that I'm working on getting published*

Maybe I should leave out the sex scenes that would make even a 50 Shades of Gray Reader blush...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

@BinaryPeaches: Well, if your interested, I have some recommendations (just retail, to make it easy):
Spoiler:

Those are all of the ones I own (and those are my favorites in that order, top being my favorite), and I definitely think you should give 'em a try.

There's also Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Devil Survivor Overclocked, Etrian Odyssey 4, and others which I also recommend.
Haha thanks. but the problem doesn't lie in what games I want. I know what games I want. its the lack of money to purchase them with.

If it helps Nee, I have like 40 bucks in Gamestop credit I'll never do anything with. Use4Pika if ya want :U

Hello my dear DLTMS0. How art thou today?

you spoil me ehmm maybe if I get the other $180ish before the pikachu 3ds sells out but I have a feeling it wont happen :c since it comes out the weekend after megacon where I will be spending basically all my extra cash whoops.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Snow last week and now this
OrcNQ2i.png

England is a pretty cool guy.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Warmer due to cloud cover, yup. It's been pretty cold for this time of year this week, averaging at about 0 but hitting as low as -5.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Can't wait for the polar shift and the extinction of all life on Earth...

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Aren't they sexy? Warning: May cause eyes to bleed

Spoiler:

Also, Wes and Rui

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back