• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
chall.jpg

GOD.

life is great
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
^thats the best intro, ash is in some good screens there

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
Oooooo I lik that one! That one is a + it pops out to me! lik i said b4 some just get to me! Good pic totodile! Edit~ I found some pics on google! & no i don't support aaml or any of those they just came up & they looked kawii but toto probally posted these b4 XD & no i did not do the drawing ones
98ce3f45.bmp
enjoy!

Last edited:

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
yea.... whoeva drew it is really good! O.o no i didn't make them but ain't they kawii! I really lik the 3rd to last one! It'z so sweet!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
^-^ Cute pictys, everyone!
Anyways...
I would get REALLY upset if they dropped Ash and/or his Pikachu.
:'( They are my favorite charictors. Da show wouldn't be da same without them...
Hmmm...0-o My favorite picty?
XD I dunno.
No wait...0-o
I think it was one of da one's Toto drew that I saw in her photobucket account (or, at least I THINK she drew it). ^^;;
I think it's da one where Ash is with Pikachu, Treecko, Taillow and Corphish.
I THINK Toto drew it but i'm not sure.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Hi Jirachu and that pic is hot ^_________^
EDIT: Of course, we can be friends, Gardevoir352.

AG90027.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back