• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon (script for an epic, PG-13, Live Action/CGI movie based on the media series)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
I might be nuts here. But this sounds more like a concept than an actual fanfic. I don't know if this is the right section for this. I can't really review this or give criticism, because I'm not entirely sure if this is a fanfic or just an idea that you're posting.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
I might be nuts here. But this sounds more like a concept than an actual fanfic. I don't know if this is the right section for this. I can't really review this or give criticism, because I'm not entirely sure if this is a fanfic or just an idea that you're posting.

It's both. No, seriously!

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Scene 5

The Chosen and their Digimon have safely gotten out of the desert, but shortly afterwards, they fell into a strange hole, covered by nothing but a strange looking disc. They ended up in a foul-smelling sewer. Joseph then said "This place smells like my grandpa's toilet AND my cat's litterbox!" Tentomon asked "What would those things smell like?"

Joseph explained "Like something that died and is decaying!" Tentomon then said "Most Digimon don't really die or decay. We usually come back as Digi-Eggs, unless another Digimon absorbs or scans our data before it can form a Digi-Egg. But I don't know much about that. It's Anubimon's job to take care of the whole reincarnation process."

Eric asked "Who's Anubimon, anyways?"

Agumon explained "He's the one who gives deleted Digimon their final judgement. He lives in the Dark Area. Y'know, the place Lucemon escaped from. Remember what Gallantmon told you about the Digital World?"

Kia said "I think we all remember it, right?"

Suddenly, a green, slug-like Digimon with a large tongue and a huge set of teeth, ran towards the Chosen, screaming "SOMEBODY HELP! MY HOUSE IS BEING ATTACKED!"
Joseph said "Where is your house?"

Numemon.gif

The blob-like, stalk-eyed Digimon explained "My name is Numemon, just follow me! Hope you can catch up! If we don't hurry, my house will be destroyed! And my mom's in there!", then running off as fast as he could, leading the way.

The Chosen and their Digimon partners followed Numemon, and a zombie-like beast Digimon was attacking a house made of scrap metal and pipes.

Raremon.gif

Numemon then said "That's Raremon, and he just won't give up until he eats my mother!"

Gabumon then asked "Why would he want to eat your mom?"

Numemon shrugged, and said "Hurry! If you don't stop him, my poor old mum will have a heart attack, and get eaten alive by Raremon!"

Tentomon then said "I can't let that happen! Tentomon, Digivolve to..."

Tentomon began to Digivolve, becoming surrounded by a white light, then becomig a large Digimon that looked like a large, mutated, bluish rhinoceros beetle that could probably fit well in a movie with Godzilla, or maybe Predator.

Kabuterimon.gif

The newly Digivolved Digimon announced its name, "Kabuterimon!"

Numemon then said "Thank King Drasil!"

Kabuterimon flew over to Raremon and jabbed him with his horn, before Raremon turned around and shouted "BUFFALO BREATH!", and breathed a foul-smelling breath from his mouth.

Kabuterimon blasted it back at him by flapping his wings, stunning Raremon momentarily, allowing Kabuterimon to finish the fight. He let out a blast of electric energy in the form of a ball, and shouted "ELECTRO SHOCKER!", and shot the ball in Raremon's gaping mouth. Raremon then said "NOOOOOOOOOOO!", before getting deleted, and Kabuterimon absorbed the data before becoming Tentomon again.

Biyomon asked Numemon "Do you know a way outta here?"

Numemon then said "Follow the path, and you'll see a ladder. Climb it, and you'll reach the coast of this area. Now, I need to check in on my mom. Thanks for saving my house!"

The Chosen and their Digimon found the path, and were on their way out of the smelly sewer.

Last edited:
Back