• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon: NSFW version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuribute123

HOLY CRAP GAISE
Years
Something I can use to splurge out my demented desires of pokemon. Here are some future pairings:
Machop x Magby
Amphoros x Tsujaja
5th gen water starter and Fire starter x Tsujaja
Lopunny x NidoRina
Gorebyss x Gardevoir
Nidoqueen x Nidoqueen.
Tell me what you think of those pairings, pwease. The actusl storys coming soon.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
Err.. you just broke one of the rules

Your first post of your fanfic thread must contain a part of your fanfic.
Do not use your first post for author notes only. Include either the first chapter or your prologue in your first post.

Until you edit your first post with some form of fanfic, it's likely going to get tossed into the revision bin.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
And also there's that whole rule that nothing posted on this site can be totally descriptive and go beyond what's rated R. Anything Not Safe For Work would probably fall under that.

Thread's closed for not meeting the rule Scales pointed out and for being potentially NSFW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back