• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#2spoopy

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Made sure this post wasn't a duplicate of a prior thread, phew

Halloween is a month away. What are you going to be for Halloween this year? And if you're adulting yes, you can still dress up, just don't chase kids around the neighborhood.

If someone is going to dress up as bongo cat for Halloween, I'll give you a nickel.

7fvKcRh.gif

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
scaring kids are fun though. Honestly I aint doing anything for halloween. just me, eat candy maybe. Thats about it though.

Years
nothing
but one of the managers at work sent us a mass e-mail this morning saying she wants us to come into work in costumes for halloween. orzzzz

Years
Halloween is my favourite time of the year!

I like to spend the actual day itself playing World of Warcraft because I've always been a fan of the Hallow's End festival and the community is just amazing around this time of year. I'll of course be dressed up, not sure what I'm going to be dressing up as this year but I've got nearly a whole month to plan!

But aside from that, I'll just be watching a few horror movies with the fam. I'm doing Sober October this year, so I won't be attending any Halloween parties.

Years
Never cared for Halloween and I'm glad it's not as huge here as in the US. I'll be a normal day for me.
Doesn't help that it's the anniversary of when I got sick either.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I mostly like the atmosphere leading up to Halloween.

It's also generally when the weather cools down again.

Bay

Years
Besides probably giving out candy to kids, nothing really. I haven't properly celebrate Halloween for a very long time, and I rarely get invited to Halloween parties.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I don't think it's a big deal here at all, so not much. Wasn't so big in Australia either. Only ever been to one casual party for it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Fright Night again! It's an amusement park/haunted houses thing, with rides and actors running around dressed up and scaring people.

I already went with my friends last weekend since it's open all month, and I'll go again later this month with my coworkers, too.

Back