• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a little help plz

dark heart

i like making 3d games danmit!
Years
hi people earlier on i talked about a game i was going to develope in "test" but, on the other hand it's so hard to find music for pokemon, the best i cauld do was rip some music from stadium and it went ok up untill the battle music.

<THIS IS A REQUEST>

plz, if any one can find me some pokemon battle music that would be good, but plz don't send me some gb gbc or gba music, i'd even be happy with poliphonic music, cos i cauld make it sound better. if any one gets me battle music first don't worry plz send in lot's and one last thing, can u make it a variety plz, like gym, and leag and johto and stuff unless u jst have one and thats okey. thanks.:D

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
Years
All I can help you with is try to find galbaldia hotel.com by searching ffshrine there is alot of game music on there

dark heart

i like making 3d games danmit!
Years
ok thanks for that i just have one question for rpg maker xp, (this is not elegal) how do u scroll the screen to a different map or teleport?:)

-edit-

oh ok the midi music is fine, but i can't download midi music, cauld u plz ether send me a quicktime player thingy or direct me to another thread that i cauld run on windows media player? thanks thats all

Last edited:
Back