• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2012
Granted, but the customization system is so complicated that it's almost impossible to make a good looking character (a game like this exists : it's called TES IV : Oblivion). And the pokemon accessories are ugly ^^

I wish there was a huge Pokémon version on the Wii that would let me explore all the regions.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2013
Granted, but Latios is now so strong that it automatically faints any Pokémon it sees, meaning that Latios is permenantly the only Pokémon you can use and therefore, because of its immense power, you cannot catch any other Pokémon because they instantly faint upon entering Latios' field of vision. BOOM. ;)

I wish I could fly on Ho-Oh's back, be dropped off onto Giratina, spend some time sitting around on Torterra's gigantic shell (climb the tree while I'm there), hug Typhlosion and play with all the Pokémon in the nursery for Pokémon.
:D

Corrupt away!

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Nothing happens, your wish goes perfectly well. However, as you're about to leave the nursery to find the lost baby Pichu that momma Raichu wants you to find, a giant meteor comes out of the sky and crushes you.

However, the meteor carreid a space virus which gave you the powers of Deoxys while still being human. Now, a literal superhero, the supervillain with the powers of Darkrai approaches and makes you have a neverending nightmare.

I wish that my evil darkrai powers(mwa ha ha) got stronger so I can dispose of this new superhero...PERMANENTLY.

yaya0

は真優勝
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
Granted, for a certain definition of "friend"... You get to spend the rest of your days in its stomach.

I wish that millions of Suicune would invade the Pokéworld.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Yay, first time posting here.

Granted but Magikarp, Feebas & those Pokemon that used to be useless stay the same.

xelarator

Gentlemen.
Years
Y U NO WISH?

tumblr_l96b01l36p1qdhmifo1_500.jpg

I wish for an Electrode to go blow up all the Derpfisk haters.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Oh yeah, forgot.

Granted but you stand so close to your Electrode you blow up too.

I wish I had better memory.

darkpokeball

Years
Granted, but now Digimon is overrated and Pokemon gets shut down.

I wish that Pokemon would have a crossover with Sonic the Hedgehog...
(I want to play as a Pikachu in Green Hill Zone! :O)

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Granted it is now more beautiful than Milotic, because of that Milotic is ugly as hell...

I wish for a Pokemon movie with Pokemon than look real.

darkpokeball

Years
Granted, but they look too real and cause a massive conspiracy theory that the government is hiding real pokemon! The government is assaulted by tons of rogues trying to find the Pikachu's, and hence they shut down the Pokemon franchise while trying to fix the mess.

I wish...
That Ash and his friends would get replaced by a cast of new characters in the next gen anime!

Years
Granted, and to make it better they replace Ash with Mei (the B2/W2 girl) after so many people wanted the B2/W2 trailer to become a real anime. They give her an Oshawott as her partner Pokemon cos well, Hikari10 pushed them to do so.

I wish that female protagonists from the games all got their own anime.

darkpokeball

Years
Granted, it's called Digimon Girl Power. Pokemon sues Digimon for stealing their designs, and then Digimon uses it's mega Digi-powers to copyright use of female characters in videogames. So now, in pokemon games everyone has to be a male.

I wish that I never lost my Pokemon White!

Back