• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

smocks

fiat lux
Years
It seems like the same error as Ghostech, what pokemon do you have in your team?

You can try to download the game again, as I fixed problems with some pokemon evolution
Eevee, Luxio, Quilava, Budew, Murkrow, and Poliwag.
Thing is I don't use Eevee when i battle against those two... I'm pretty sure it may be that my Budew could be evolving :p

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 2, 2017
My Houndour and Riolu has reached Level 20 but they can't level up further more(I must win the first gum?)!!! I need your help!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 27, 2016
So on the version of the game I was playing when my eevee leveled up it tried to evolve and crashed my game repeatedly, I just downloaded the game that's linked on the page (which i'm assuming is the latest update) because you said the latest update should fix it, and it said this when I tried to run https://gyazo.com/146879dd220938c62df59ead0e43d04a

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
My Houndour and Riolu has reached Level 20 but they can't level up further more(I must win the first gum?)!!! I need your help!
Yes, there's a lvl cap, you must win the first gum xD I know the people don't like the lvl cap but it's necessary for what I want to do.

this game is awesome! but i have a question, the starters can have their hidden ability in the begining?
Thank you! Not in the begining, but you can change it later.

So on the version of the game I was playing when my eevee leveled up it tried to evolve and crashed my game repeatedly, I just downloaded the game that's linked on the page (which i'm assuming is the latest update) because you said the latest update should fix it, and it said this when I tried to run https://gyazo.com/146879dd220938c62df59ead0e43d04a
https://mega.nz/#!ZVwXBIib!c05aO_lrPuqtMyQh2ePP2GhUya9nqnzymxkW1YpIsC4
You have to download and copy this in the game folder

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 13, 2020
Hi there !
So, I've tested your game, and so far I like it ! :D (Especially since we have a hero who's talking :D).
But puppy town, grrr I hate this town xD
There is one problem, I'm stuck within the lab, with the great force of nature math code... I think my brain will explode T.T
Can you tell me how can I resolve it please ? ^^

My numbers :

6.9.18.5 -> 7.18.1.19.19-> x

Edit : Connexion bug, need to be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Hi there !
So, I've tested your game, and so far I like it ! :D (Especially since we have a hero who's talking :D).
But puppy town, grrr I hate this town xD
There is one problem, I'm stuck within the lab, with the great force of nature math code... I think my brain will explode T.T
Can you tell me how can I resolve it please ? ^^

My numbers :

6.9.18.5 -> 7.18.1.19.19-> x

Hi! Thanks!

For the code, if you want a hint; The numbers actually are letters

If you want the pass, it's

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 26, 2016
I've clicked on the episode, downloaded the folder, opened it but don't know how to get into the game can someone help please.

Back