• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Hey guys, advertising my RP. So far, it's going smoothly. ^^

The Children Are Hunted.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2012
@ Skymin: Look forward to seeing it. I tend to RP PG-17 just because the plots in general tend to be geared to my tastes. Blaming my age here.

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
Years
Would anyone be interested in a 5th Gen PMD RPG? I have a plot in mind and with some fleshing out, I think it could be good.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
parallelzero is in charge, but i don't think he comes here often. Hope he can accept the RPs soon though.

me and my team are discussing about the length of TRPs (Twin RolePlaying). Right now we think both sides should last about 1-1.5 months long, but it's not set yet, as we can add or remove some parts of the plot. I want your opinions - how long should they last? Remember, after those two RPs end, they'll continue to the third one where two sides meet each other.

Years
So, any thoughts on the Anime Style Battling?
You mean like they do in PE2K? I kinda like that battling style, but maybe quite too statistical. :3

Right now I'm being forced to sit down and watch Transformers Prime with my little brother and was wondering if anyone would join a transformers RP.
There was one in the past, like Gundam. It failed cos it was too complicated...

Anybody heard of Agatha Christie and her novel, And Then There Were None?

How about an RP like that?
Hmm, I've read that book about a year ago. Would be inquisitive to see how it turns out. But you'll need someone different from U. N. Owen. :P

Would anyone be interested in a 5th Gen PMD RPG? I have a plot in mind and with some fleshing out, I think it could be good.
From what I've observed so far, PMD is rather un-popular at the moment. As it brings about more one-liners and waiting for the GM to post jobs and missions etc...

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
Years
Alright, after exploring a little it would seem that Yin/Yang failed as a result of the GM being gone for sometime. Not to mention, and please do not take it as insult, of the three PMD Rps I would rank it as #3.

Exploration and Corruption has been going for quite sometime, which gives a little hope. And I'm sure something can be done to rid ourselves of one-liners.

The next question here is, if an PMD RP was made, would you want to be in control of both you and your partner, or would you want to team up with someone else?

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2012
parallelzero is in charge, but i don't think he comes here often. Hope he can accept the RPs soon though.

me and my team are discussing about the length of TRPs (Twin RolePlaying). Right now we think both sides should last about 1-1.5 months long, but it's not set yet, as we can add or remove some parts of the plot. I want your opinions - how long should they last? Remember, after those two RPs end, they'll continue to the third one where two sides meet each other.

It depends on the activity in each I think, and how balanced things are in terms of character and plot development, not to mention GM intervention. I recall doing a RP on here a few years back where we spent two weeks or so just getting everyone started; not sure how pacing is nowadays.

Super-Mudkipz

Lieker of Mudkipz
Years
Here is an Idea I had:

Leaders of the world ( Title a WIP): ( expanded upon the spoiler I wrote)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well i just submitted my roleplay (just submitted = submitted last night) so hopefully it will be up in the next few days. Keep your eyes peeled on the Roleplay lounge kidlets, i didn't bother posting a IC thread. Not yet anyways

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
Years
I'm currently writing a Pokemon Training School RPG set in Crown City, Sinnoh and run by Sinnoh Champion Cynthia. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in that kind of roleplay?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Well i just submitted my roleplay (just submitted = submitted last night) so hopefully it will be up in the next few days. Keep your eyes peeled on the Roleplay lounge kidlets, i didn't bother posting a IC thread. Not yet anyways

*Gasp* You mean... The Pokemon L<3ve Child one? Yayz :3
I would join but, completely the opposite of every other person in existance, I'm less active in the summer due to the fact I'm at a house with no computer wait, we got a computer now, we just don't have internet -.-' I guess my dad just doesn't understand that without internet, life is useless.

I love this picture, and it's the face I make when I can't use the internet :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023

*Gasp* You mean... The Pokemon L<3ve Child one? Yayz :3
I would join but, completely the opposite of every other person in existance, I'm less active in the summer due to the fact I'm at a house with no computer wait, we got a computer now, we just don't have internet -.-' I guess my dad just doesn't understand that without internet, life is useless.

I love this picture, and it's the face I make when I can't use the internet :3
YEAH THAT ONE. >:( Hopefully... it should be up soon.

OH CHARIZARD_MAN THAT SEEMS INTERESTING. POSTING ON IT NOW.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2012
^ Agreed. Don't usually apply for chapter-style RPs, but this one looks good enough for me to give it a go.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
And Then There Were None

Plot:

Spoiler:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Roserade, you always have the most interesting titles for your RP's as if you were stating a comment, or a fact. :D It's quite entertaining.

At the moment, I am working on making two RPs once Odyssey ends.

I also saw many good ideas I wouldn't mind being apart of, including the military RP, the Halo RP, and a few choice others.

I also recall people stating before they would be interested in an Avatar RP (the cartoon). Just making sure I'd have people to RP with.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2012
I've only seen the first two episodes of Avatar, so I wouldn't be any use. Though the concept of the series is interesting...

Fingers crossed that my RP gets accepted; it's a sort of a 1984 (the novel)/ survival RP with a focus on the characters rather than the Pokémon, if anyone's interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back