• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Fly Together!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Perdition Haze has created another style for the community. Let's Fly Together is a much darker style featuring the legendary birds. Here's what it looks like:

uebKv.jpg

Do yourself a favor. Switch to it!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Holy...wow. This is a great style! Once Christmas is done, I will switch to this one! This is a great style :3 Good job!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRDS AHH

This skin looks amazing! I know a certain someone who'll love it ;D I'm definitely swapping to it for now. Only slight problem is it shrinks the page quite a lot with my tiny screen haha.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
oh lord jesus this is beautiful

What they said.

Only thing is that the "thePokéCommunity" link/banner that follows when you scroll down already links to the index page so I think that instead of "HOME" leading to the same page, it should lead to the User CP. I want to reach the User CP much more often than the index page, and like I said there's already a link to that with the banner. I think most people know that a forum banner usually leads to the index, too.

EDIT: oh right. There's that menu line at the bottom of the screen, with a link to the UCP. I forgot that :3 But still.

Also, the faded area below the black scrolldown banner makes things under it unclickable, which is a tad bit annoying. Maybe the faded area could be shorter?

Cid

Years
Oh my goodness this looks gorgeous. It was a tough call between this and Azure Fantasy, but this deserves using a little more because it's new. :P

I'm really looking forward to seeing more styles from you, Perdition Haze! You are a brilliant artist and you keep making these high quality styles. <3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I am planning to make a style too. Was a little worried I can't add text I deemed would fit the image. But that ain't the case, from what I see here. :DDD

Anyway, awesome theme, man. Love it. <3; Probably gonna use it as much as Route 167+, which is my fave theme and used almost all the time. ;]

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I saw this early euheuheuh Seriously, this is such a beautiful style. I say this every time, but, it's my new favorite style. I mean it! Amazing job, Ashley.

Years
Aaand Ashley produces yet another fantastic style for the site. :3 I love the style and colors of this so I'll definitely have to use it for a while! Great job; looking forward to other styles you make for us in the future~

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod this is amazing!!

This is the first skin that has definitely made me want to switch from Stand Nexus which I've been using for like 1½ year now. Extremely beautiful, great colours and great theme. Found my new favourite :DDD

P.S.

BIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRDDDDDSSS

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
This is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Normally, I hate dark colors, but this. This is the most beautiful theme I have ever seen.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
What they said.

Only thing is that the "thePokéCommunity" link/banner that follows when you scroll down already links to the index page so I think that instead of "HOME" leading to the same page, it should lead to the User CP. I want to reach the User CP much more often than the index page, and like I said there's already a link to that with the banner. I think most people know that a forum banner usually leads to the index, too.

EDIT: oh right. There's that menu line at the bottom of the screen, with a link to the UCP. I forgot that :3 But still.

Also, the faded area below the black scrolldown banner makes things under it unclickable, which is a tad bit annoying. Maybe the faded area could be shorter?

I wouldn't bank on any changes being made now, lol.

Seriously though, what's with that.

But nah, nice skin and all. I like the top bar a lot, and I really appreciate it not being fixed width.

Mononoke Hime

viva emptiness
Years
I really liked it. Is very clean and smooth, with a beautiful art design.
I don't think that the faded area as a problem, it's just scroll upwards.
I don't see nothing wrong and there's nothing in it that I could complain at.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I wouldn't bank on any changes being made now, lol.

Seriously though, what's with that.

But nah, nice skin and all. I like the top bar a lot, and I really appreciate it not being fixed width.

I can speak my mind, can't I? Feedback, yo~ I'm not going to use it because I like to have as much window area as possible for reading the posts and the banner and faded bar kind of obstruct that. But perhaps I just have a small screen, and I'm just one person and it's great that a lot of other people liked it :)

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Yeah I was referring to the fact that the changes I suggested for Kanto Dream haven't been made and it's been like two months.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
O_O
What is this sorcery?! I cannot believe my own eyes, thy skill be magnificent! I've never seen such beauty o:
But yeah, honestly an amazing job! Not that I'd ever expect anything less spectacular from you ;p

The buttons are perfect, the colors and design mwah! <3

*defaulted*

EDIT: Just wanted to point out that you've changed navbits_start, but navbits_finallink_ltr and probably navbits_finallink_rtl are still default. Well, for me at least. (:

EDIT: Also, I noticed that there's a very small 1px gap between the fixed header and its respective drop shadow. Not sure if its intentional, so yeah...

Last edited:
Back