The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio PokéCommunity ROM Hack
Discussion Master Thesis project

PokéCommunity ROM Hack Home for everything related to the upcoming collaborative PokéCommunity ROM hack - Pokémon Cataclysm.

Old September 20th, 2016 (10:02 AM).

Hello,

I contacted the moderator who closed the former application subject because I did not know of this forum at this point (or it was not here yet).

To introduce myself quickly, I am a Master student in cognitive Anthropology and am doing a Master Thesis on modding communities(basically). I have already posted about it earlier to do some preliminary surveys so some people here might have "heard" about me. This project of yours is obviously extremely interesting for my thesis.

The main intent of my post here is to make sure, for ethical reasons, that you are aware I am going to watch/observe the project as it grows, which means observing what you guys write here, on Discord etc. Everything will be anonymous though. If anyone has an objection, feel free to tell me about it.

Good luck on the project.

Relevant Advertising!

Quick Reply