• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your birth month determines your starter..

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Greninja.

I'm alright with that. I don't think about it that often, but Greninja is pretty cool. (Don't suppose there's any chance these birth-month starters come with their hidden abilities? Pleeease?)

Years
tort is one of my favourite grass starters, so i'm definitely ok with the list shown in the OP o:

as far as the ghost one goes, i got golurk on that one. pretty cool 'mon, overall neutral on it though~

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Decidueye is cool appearance wise and type wise. I had one in Ultra Moon and it held its weight in battle. It's one of my top 10 out of the 24 starter Pokémon.

I got Mega Banette for the ghost one. Ehh it's mega evolution helped, but it's only available in like, X/Y...

XXTheMichelXX

TheBirdKeeper
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Got Blaziken! Funny how I have been always getting fire types when I am not to choose esspicially on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games.

pkmin3033

Charizard... I can live with this. At least it's not Greninja or Primarina...

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
I got Swampert, I am okay with this Swampert is a friend. For the Ghost one, I got Litwick though ngl wish I got Dragapult haha.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Nice, got Typhlosion for this one! Typhlosion is really cool

And I got Giratina for the ghost one, which rocks. I love that violent mfer. Would've also been really happy with Mega Banette 🖤

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
Years
Swampert, i mean, sure, its pretty good i guess, even if id prefer probably half of the others.

Years
Got Meganium! Interesting, I haven't used one in ages, might give it another shot when I make time. I'm happy with it either way!
And Dragapult on the Ghost calendar... Sweet! I love that thing, it's so silly. Baby-shooting stealth plane ghost diplocaulus, haha.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Hey, Torterra! My second favorite Sinnoh starter. It's only my second favorite because I hate Prinplup, and if Prinplup didn't exist, then Torterra would be my third favorite.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 9, 2021
Blaziken. Going to destroy everything in my path as Blaziken pretty much has the stats of a legendary

Side note: I love how Delphox and Emboar aren't pictured. Shows how trash they really are

Back