Intro hi i’m new here help

Started by gummysharklink July 31st, 2021 5:48 AM
  • 5 replies
he/him
Seen August 9th, 2021
Posted July 31st, 2021
1 posts
58 Days
hi i’m link! i’m a big pokémon fan and i’m here to make cool pokémon loving friends! my favourite pokémon is popplio/primarina and some other favourites of mine are raichu, butterfree, flygon, swampert and vileplume! i was also hoping i could get some help, i kinda want to get into pokémon card collecting, and i’m looking for help with starting that, does anyone have any advice? i’d appreciate any help:) i hope you all have a great day/night!
Male
Netherlands
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
7,013 posts
1.2 Years
Welcome link!

You've got some nice favorites there =)

Trade Shop | My HA pokemon trade sheet. | My Shinies. | My VPP. | Flabébé (Yellow Flower) @ Level 100: 7,097 | Archeops @ Lv 100: 6,735

Calb

Electric wizard in training

Age 18
Male
Mississippi
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted July 31st, 2021
7 posts
74 Days
Hey, link! Swampert is my favorite starter too!

Retek

Procketer

Seen 51 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
141 posts
1.9 Years
hi i’m link! i’m a big pokémon fan and i’m here to make cool pokémon loving friends! my favourite pokémon is popplio/primarina and some other favourites of mine are raichu, butterfree, flygon, swampert and vileplume! i was also hoping i could get some help, i kinda want to get into pokémon card collecting, and i’m looking for help with starting that, does anyone have any advice? i’d appreciate any help:) i hope you all have a great day/night!
Welcome Link! Nice to have you here! <3