Started by Bluzan February 4th, 2021 3:41 AM
  • 72 replies
Male
Canada
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
49 posts
110 Days
What's up yall. For the past few weeks my schedule has been packed, but luckily I have managed to fit in Regalia development in the list of things to do. So far I am about 50% done with version 0.6. It will release sometime next week. The update will feature 1 new gym and huge new places to explore. Route 4 is easily 10 times larger than every other route. It's probably the largest map in the game to be honest, Lol.

There's also going to be new moves, new sprites, and a bunch of other new shtuff. If you want to keep up with the progress of the new update then make sure you're in the discord server https://discord.gg/wTtfPj3cyZ. That's also where you can ask questions about the game, and where I can give you interesting tips. Thank you so much to everyone who played the game! I'm sure that you will love the new content provided in 0.6 :)
Male
Canada
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
49 posts
110 Days
Hi I have a question I am kind of suck so I talk Aevon in the café and already give the Pokémon to the brother and already talk to the red haired girl in her room when I went back to the gym the guy said Aevon is not here did I missed or something.
You’re on the right track, but there’s 2 other things you have to do before battling Aevon. You gotta get HM Surf at the harbour and you gotta talk to your mom at Room 121.
Then you can battle the gym leader.
Male
Canada
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
49 posts
110 Days
Thanks you very much to answering my question. If you do not mind can you answer one more question what level Regaila Sneasel evolved.And do you know wha happened to my Gardevoir And Scyther i open my pc and this happened https://imgur.com/a/SCSgqq5 Thanks you.
Oh, that’s because your save file is from a really old version of the game. Scyther and Gardevoir have been moved in the Pokédex since then. And Regalia Sneasel evolves at night holding a grass gem.