• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate BW Pack for Pokémon Essentials

Animated or static sprites?

• Animated (+ Looks better, - Large files)

Votes: 458 74.2%
  • Static (+ Smaller files, - Looks worse)

Votes: 159 25.8%

• Total voters

Minokun

The Rival in Space
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2019
I know this is kind of late, but has anyone found a way to fix the positioning? I know it's possible games like Pokémon Reborn successfully pulled this off.

Years
I have an issue,
When an opponent's Pokemon with an animated sprite faints it disappears but then reappears with just the top of it's head poking up over the top of the player's Pokemon's HP window until the trainer sends out their next Pokemon. This looks really horrible, how can I fix it?

Years
You have the full body backsprite? I need them for my project .. thank if they can send a link, because all links I tried are broken T.T

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 11, 2015
Hey all, I'm using this "addon" for essentials in my game however the sprites are positioned horribly... Is there a WORKING fix for this? I tried manually re positioning the sprites in the editor but I get the following error:

---------------------------
Pokemon Essentials
---------------------------
Exception: NameError

PokeBattle_Pokemon:806:in `calcStats'

PokeBattle_Pokemon:804:in `each'

PokeBattle_Pokemon:804:in `calcStats'

PokeBattle_Pokemon:884:in `initialize'

Pokemon_SpritePos #####:133:in `new'

Pokemon_SpritePos #####:133:in `pbChangeSpecies'

Pokemon_SpritePos #####:168:in `pbSpecies'

Pokemon_SpritePos #####:162:in `loop'

Pokemon_SpritePos #####:182:in `pbSpecies'

Pokemon_SpritePos #####:283:in `pbStart'

My instinct then was to autoreposition them but either the Editor crashes on me or does nothing.

- SDW

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
I seem have a use of it in my game can I use it credits will be given

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Please... A working download link! I downloaded it months ago but accidentally deleted it! And now the link is down!
If anyone sees this, and you have the pack, can you please upload it somewhere(zippyshare, mediafire,or google drive)?
I will be forever in your debt.

Sparkin

Please... A working download link! I downloaded it months ago but accidentally deleted it! And now the link is down!
If anyone sees this, and you have the pack, can you please upload it somewhere(zippyshare, mediafire,or google drive)?
I will be forever in your debt.

The filefactory link from the OP seems to be fine for me

Days
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
DOES ANYONE HAVE THESE SPRITES WITH THE GIF SPEED ADJUSTED?
Has anyone managed to organize all the Black/White animated sprites with the same good quality as in the files in this post, but with the speed of the GIFs similar to the game?
The sprites here are wonderful, but they are super accelerated. While other B/W sprites found on the internet are at the right speed, but in much lower quality than those here (like bulbapedia, for example).

Normal game speed/ Lower quality (80kb) (from Bulbapedia) // Increased speed/ High quality (216kb) (from this post)

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ani_bw_006.gifㅤㅤㅤㅤ006.gif

Back