• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Blame people on another forum, Shawn. Though as of late I haven't been playing it 'cause Mac. And none of them work on Wine either; the PC-98 emulator doesn't even work.

Pfffffft I hate writing histories for characters, especially when the people are OK with just a paragraph or so. /summarized Sayaka's life through the first five episodes in ~three paragraphs

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
~
I used to use Last.fm and Last.fm free music player, but I'm into Rdio now. It suits my needs just as Last.fm did, but its freeeeeeeee!:)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
51. It's been a while since I last used Last.fm myself, nowadays I use Soundcloud in my classes and Grooveshark while at home. Also used Limewire a lot back then too but I heard that got canned.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm still trying to make more icons... xD Cause I'd join a LJ RP if I did already. :(

Join 3step_paradise when you're done! Just... do it. :3c

I'm been chilling with my sister offline, but I'm going to continue Mithos' app when I'm done doing so.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
~
My teachers says I'm exemplary at spelling and grammar. mY lETTERS aRE aLWAYS cORRECT, rIGHT?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
57. My math teacher doesn't like me going through my work so fast especially when I do all of the work in my head. The results of my work don't lie though and I've been liking my results for a while.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Nah Netto, ponies, TF2, and Yoututbe poops are a good indication that you're in the weird part of Youtube.

If you don't show your work, you yourself might forget how you did it or where you might have made a silly mistake. I know that looking back on my old assignments.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
59. I make a mistake every now and then but I tend to fix them usually within a few minutes at the very most, either this work is too easy or I'm actually learning something in school besides how to roll a joint. But knowing my luck it's probably the former lol.

There's also the Boku No Pico AMVs, Johnny McGovern music videos, and of course the nightcore.

Years

Akise Aru.

tumblr_lvenz5zra61qc7gsro1_r1_500.gif

Yeah, I went there.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
63. Yeah that pic is kinda creepy, then again I'm used to creepy stuff by now lol.

And I'm almost done with Rosario Vampire now, thank merciful god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back