• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Train, Release, Store in PC

Years
I guess train Spheal, store Clamperl and release Oshawott. Not thrilled about any of em, but I am harder on the Samurott line because I would expect more from a starter pokemon.

How bout these boys?
Kingdra, Skarmory, Tyranitar.

Years
Train Chimecho ~, store Dusclops, release Lunatone.. I love ghosts and Chimecho.

Inkay, Sewaddle, Geodude

Last edited:

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
Train Hydreigon (that 4x weakness to Fairy-types is worth it I swear), store Haxorus and release Druddigon.

Pidgeot, Staraptor and Unfezant

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Train Staraptor
Store unfezant
Release pidgeot.
Arcanine, Articuno, Houndoom.

Last edited:
Years
Train Articuno, store Arcanine, release Houndoom... kinda hard since I do like all three a lot.

Metang, Lairon, Doublade

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Train Lairon because it's cool, Store Metang because I like its typing, Release Doublade because I don't like its design and I prefer the other 2 members of its line.

Chesnaught, Delphox, Greninja

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Train Serperior
Store Emboar
Release Samurott.
Dialga, Reshiram, Volcanion.

Years
babes! Use Chikorita, store Bulbasaur, release Treecko. I like Treecko, but Chikorita and Bulbasaur are some of my very favorites.

Espurr, Skitty, Meowth

Years
Train Flareon, store Absol, release Sharpedo. Flareon is the best eevee. o/

Slugma, Slowpoke, Skiddo

Last edited:
Back