• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2012
Currently I'm in Viridian Forest, my team consists of Pikachu, Caterpie & Pidgeotto, I'm loving it at the moment, really worried if I accidently miss an event. D:

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2012
Can someone please tell me how to do the Movie Director's event.
He says that none of my Pokémon's have Charisma. D:

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2012
Just beaten Brock a second time, team currently is Pikachu, Butterfree and Pidgeotto. (:

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2022
Honestly thanks so much for putting so much work into the hack. It is great to see someone actually doing what they said they would. Too many unfinished hacks have left me with despair, but this hack has made my year. Keep up the good work.

psyciceman

Friendly Neighbourhood Psycho
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2013
First of all this is an amazing hack met and very professional looking.
Second of all I'm doing an LP if anyone is interested in watching (and if you're fine with it met) which is embedded below.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Honestly thanks so much for putting so much work into the hack. It is great to see someone actually doing what they said they would. Too many unfinished hacks have left me with despair, but this hack has made my year. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! :) Comments like this keep me motivated to continue.

First of all this is an amazing hack met and very professional looking.
Second of all I'm doing an LP if anyone is interested in watching (and if you're fine with it met) which is embedded below.

No problem. I always check out youtube from time to time to see if any new walkthroughs are being posted. Good luck with yours. I'll keep my eye on it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2012
Got my head kicked in by AJ and his steroid abusing Sandshrew, I messed up on that event, thought I was ment to lose against him, and rebattle him, but it wouldn't let me rebattle him. D:

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Got my head kicked in by AJ and his steroid abusing Sandshrew, I messed up on that event, thought I was ment to lose against him, and rebattle him, but it wouldn't let me rebattle him. D:

You didn't really mess it up. Either way is fine, but losing is more accurate to the anime. You wouldn't get anything out of it but experience if you won.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
^ Right now :)

AshGray Beta 3.6

AshGray Beta 3.6.1

This patch does not have any additional events. It does include new tiles and tile animations, a few new/updated scripts and routines, and some fixed glitches.

Some of the new features are:
- Animated windmill in Pallet Town, as well as various other animations
- New grass tiles
- Disobedient Pokemon now obey you more often
- Ability to phone your mom after each Gym Badge is earned
- Some re-worked maps
- Lateral stairs now use warps to give the perception of actually going up/downstairs
- Hopefully Indigo League and Pallet Party Panic work appropriately no matter when you lose or how far you go. However, be aware that if you've already finished participating in the league, the glitch won't be fixed. You would need a save point before you lost and ended your participation in the league.

As always, please let me know of any bugs and glitches you find. Thanks! :)

I may not be working on the game for a while after this, except to fix bugs, so please don't ask me about future releases right now, unless there's some major glitch that needs to be fixed. Otherwise, I need to take a break from the game for now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2012
There's a bug which doesn't let you leave Bill's Lighthouse, unless I can't figure out how to activate the Dragonite to come. S:

LegendOrton

Fire Expert!
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
Wow, The updates are really cool, the game is fantastic, it is the best hack ive ever played! :)

Dragonphantom

Professional Stalker
Years
How do I start the Lights, Camera, Quack-tion event? I've checked around and can't find how to start it. I just finished Gloom event. Also, I can't use my raft anymore, is that normal?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
How do I start the Lights, Camera, Quack-tion event? I've checked around and can't find how to start it.
It has been answered too many times =D

Also, I can't use my raft anymore, is that normal?
Yep that's the way it's meant to be =)

Anyways Meta, you did oustanding job in completing Kanto and you really deserve the rest, rest well and be back even better than ever =D

Back