• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Moon settled friends!!

Ray Nite

Blue Phoenix leader
Years
Forget about R rated role-play. This is exactly what I'm looking for. Here we are to play as Pokémon in an animal crossing like world. I'll explain the mechanics first.

• Cheery stars: Helping out a fellow Pokémon or anything kind can earn you Cheery stars. These can be used to help your own character achieve evolution!

• Tsareena's Live N' Smile: Tsareena is a smart Pokémon of whom hands over a house to your character when you first enter this roleplay. As you earn more Cheery stars more job applications will be open to you.

• Job application: The way to earn belps other than selling items. Here is the list of jobs for beginners.
Fisherman, Plumber, Pika burger employee, Actor, Weatherman, Journalist, Dentist, nurse, eye doctor.

List of Moderate jobs: Police officer, Pizza deliverer, Pika burger mascot, Writer, Foot model, mailman.

List of advanced jobs: Full out model, publisher, Kiss de chef baker.

You can be an unemployed Pokémon as long as you have a family member or something along these lines. Now the setting is a European​ like region with beaches and mountains. The main area is Hudson town, an area full of shops and apartments.

A few more cities include Steampunk Den, Lantic town, and Nightowl's comfort. The region is Cozin Grove. Finally I'll go through the cast.

Cast
Bertie the Pikachu: A white Pikachu with pink bangs. He enjoys getting friends together via meals and hobbies.

Pika burger mascot: ??

Cozin Grove Presidency​: ??

Bertie's BFF: ???

Please send some feedback.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Forget about R rated role-play. This is exactly what I'm looking for.
Does this mean... that you are looking for an R-rated RP or not?

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
This is something different, which means you'll have a smaller base of people who are interested. However, if executed well it could be really fun I think. Just make sure to say any ideas and be open to (constructive of course) criticism and other peoples ideas.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
Sounds cute to me! I wish I could be more help with suggestions, but I haven't played the Animal Crossing games... However, I do like their style and feel. Just, not really their mechanics of chores.

That may be something you struggle with in the RP too if you're not careful. Doing chore after chore isn't what a roleplayer wants to spend their time on after all! Can you think of any way to keep it from slipping into that pitfall? Keep in mind that things function differently in roleplays than in the game :3

Back