• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] [T] Delirium [OOC] [Sign-Ups Open!]

Jason Elmwood

CatmanDaGamer's Alt / You're Seeing Double...
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 10, 2016
I want #210 so badly.
If I give you Mewtwo in Yet Another Pokémon Story, can I have it? {XD}

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
I'll join!
Let me know if there's anything to fix!

Name: Eric Koba
Hometown: Incarnadine Town
Appearance: Eric is a very fair-skinned individual, with an average build. He has spiky red hair and piercing blue eyes. He is an even six feet in height, and weighs about 156 pounds.
He wears a dark brown cowboy hat, with a black pair of goggles around the brim. His shirt is a lime green T-shirt with some kind of faded Pokeball logo on it. He also wears khaki shorts that are quite baggy, white socks, and grey sneakers with a Master Ball symbol on each outward facing side.
And around his neck is a heart-shaped locket, which is very important to him. To see what's inside, you need to earn his trust completely, which is pretty difficult.

Personality: Eric is usually calm and collected, but somewhat lacking in the patience department. He likes trying new foods, and has a unique set of taste buds. He is sometimes quick to anger, yet has a great sense of humor. He is sometimes a bit "too" friendly for some, but at least his IQ is relatively high for his age. And he HATES people who abuse Pokemon, more than anything else. He also can be lazy, but that's due to him being bored all the time.

Background: Eric has had kind of a chaotic life. His mother died after Eric turned five, leaving his father had to raise him alone for the next fifteen years or so. Eric moved rather frequently because of his father's job as an entrepreneur selling Pokeballs. Eric now has his own apartment in Incarnadine Town, as of six months ago when his father died from Hysteria. Eric was chosen to go on a Pokemon journey as he was unaffected by the disease, which was a blessing in disguise because Eric suddenly became depressed, and knew having a Pokemon would cheer him up.

Roleplay Example:
Spoiler:

Starter Pokémon: Sprian
Nature: Jolly

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
And since there's only 3 spots left, I'm going to keep the last three spots open for the time being so people who wanted to join still have the opportunity to do so.

But while they are still open, the IC thread is going to be submitted and put up! :D

OH NO I NEED TO DESIGN JULIA'S CSS NOW CRAP AHH *runs off to work on it*

EDIT: The IC is up, what now?

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Can I just say, this Pokemon are beautiful. I have yet to see a design I don't like. I have a few questions for you but I'll send them over PM.

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
Can I just say, this Pokemon are beautiful. I have yet to see a design I don't like. I have a few questions for you but I'll send them over PM.

Thank you! And sure, no problem! Send them on over! Anyone is welcome to send me over questions, and I'll answer as best as I can.

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Ooo this looks interesting! The plot vaguely reminds me of Elantris haha
I have yet to RP at PC but there's a first for everything :) I'll probably draw this character later but I just wanted to get the signup in before it's too late. Let me know if there's anything I should change!

(Brass) Nicholas Ladrian
20 | Male | Celeste City

Appearance
Nicholas is of average height, with dark brown hair that has been meticulously combed back and yet ruffled at the same time in an attempt to leave a deliberately unkempt impression on those he meets. He avoids clothes with garish designs and instead chooses to dress himself in plain solid colors; though one might be tempted to think him sloppy or unfashionable, his clothes are always kept in pristine condition. He prefers to wear fitted undecorated shirts with trousers.

Personality
Nicholas is quick to point out flaws in others, but he is eager to praise as well. He is blunt but honest, and his opinions are rarely kept to himself. He has a habit of befriending, or at least trying to befriend, those around him, but he is hesitant to reveal personal details. He is not fond of his name and goes by the nickname Brass.
He is lazy, though he would prefer the term creative. He commands an air of authority, and he uses it to his advantage. He does not restrain himself from encouraging(manipulating) others into doing things for him, and has no motivation to do things that are not required of him. He does love a challenge, however, and if something piques his interest, he pursues it with a fierce passion.

Background
Nicholas was son of the president of a prominent marketing company, and the name Ladrian is not unknown throughout Celeste City. His mother, Viola Ladrian, was often busy attending meetings with shopping mall directors and other business partners, and thus had little time to spend with Nicholas. As a result, his father, Edward Ladrian, was left in charge with the raising of the young boy, though he did not have to do much. Nicholas always got along well with the other children, though his father suspected that had more to do with his ability to somehow charm the children into giving him what he wanted than with his actual friendliness.

Nicholas, in short, grew up quite spoiled -- and bored. Viola, guilty for being unable to spend time with him, let him have whatever he asked for, and Edward was a poor disciplinary figure. Nicholas yearned to find something that he couldn't have, to actually have to work hard for something before being able to attain it. When Hysteria swept through Veriti, it did not skip over his parents. His mother passed away soon after, and his father, manic and depressed, committed suicide, leaving Nicholas alone to face a world near ruin. This was the challenge he needed: to figure out Hysteria.

Spoiler: Roleplay Example
Brass smiled, not too wide, not too narrow, his eyes squinting just the right amount to convey dissatisfaction as he leaned over the store counter. He showed some teeth. He held a single white shirt in his hand, and he casually slid it over the stone countertop. He pointed at a discolored portion of the fabric.
"This will be cleaned, of course, and sold to me at a discount," he said, all the while keeping his eyes locked with the clerk's.
"Er, I'm sorry, I'm not sure-" the clerk stumbled before being interrupted by Brass' wagging finger.
"You don't need to be sure; you just need to do it," Brass said, flashing another smile. "The manager will understand."
The clerk's eyebrows furrowed, and he wrung his hands. Muttering something under his breath, he took the shirt and scanned the barcode. "You are aware that our establishment does not offer cleaning services, sir?"
Brass nodded, looking at the price the machine in front of him displayed. "It is an easy problem to solve, I would think. Just give me 15% off and an additional $10 for cleaning fees. Surely such a fine establishment as yours would not think to sell damaged goods at the marked price. You don't have to worry. If your superiors find this transaction disagreeable, you can refer them to me."
"Yes, of course, sir." The clerk folded the shirt and stuffed it into a bag with a receipt before handing it over to Brass. With a final smile, Brass spun around to leave, discounted shirt in hand. He had given the clerk a fake number, of course.

123_small_zpsethbcw4m.png
Lyla the Laimole
Female | Sassy
Personality
Though she cannot speak, Lyla is quick to react to situations with bursts of emotion and color; she loves to mock, and despite her fragile composition, she does not hesitate in taunting larger foes. She gets along well with Brass, as they both enjoy making light of a situation.

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
Years
Is the pokèball destroyed if we fail to catch a pokèmon? Also, will it be possible to encounter pokémon hordes and have horde battles?

Just realized Royal doesn't have a character. Anyway aside from that, I hope the next of the nine is a female character, since its currently a sausage party over here.....

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
Is the pokèball destroyed if we fail to catch a pokèmon? Also, will it be possible to encounter pokémon hordes and have horde battles?

Just realized Royal doesn't have a character. Anyway aside from that, I hope the next of the nine is a female character, since its currently a sausage party over here.....

No, Pokeballs won't be destroyed if a Pokemon isn't captured, and no, horde battles are not possible here. Sorry.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years

Join us on discord!! https://discord.gg/mBGyq Everybody do!!!!!

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
Years
No, Pokeballs won't be destroyed if a Pokemon isn't captured, and no, horde battles are not possible here. Sorry.

Since I'm on the subject of alternate battles, will there only be 1v1 battles or will there also be double, triple, rotation, ect. types of battles?

Back