• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] BEYOND ooc

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years

Lee Caruso

male | 15
Born in Pewter City​

Appearance

WIP​

History

WIP​

Personality

WIP​

Starter

Mudbray
Female | Sassy​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Name​
Jonathan King​
Gender​
Dude​
Age​
17​
Home Town​
Vermillion City​
Appearance​
Jonathan wears a black shirt and a tan leather vest. Along with this, he wears tan cargo pants and black boots. Covering his brown hair is a brown bandanna, and he wears a fake eyepatch over his right eye. His face is dotted with freckles and his mouth is usually spread in a wide grin.​
Personality​
Jonathan, like any true pirate, is quite mischievous. He's known to lie, cheat, or even steal, but never maliciously. It's only ever because it's necessary. That, and he think's it's fun.
Jonathan is also notoriously cocky and smug. The kind of guy that you want to punch in the face, but ultimately, but he has a good heart.​
History​
Starter​
Corphish
Both Corphish and Jonathan have Rash natures.

This is just a WIP, so sorry if it seems short. I'm still working on the history.
Looking forward to seeing the finished SU! Please don't center align it all though, it makes it difficult to read.

I'm going to throw a post down here because I plan on signing up. So consider this a placeholder.
Alright, nice!

I think we'll close SUs for now, at 7 interested players. Still working on the IC.

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
My SU might be a little longer than expected. I'm having a little more difficulty with the backstory than I anticipated, sorry.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
No worries, Roboto!

I'm sorrrry for taking my time with the IC and kicking the RP into action. I'm having a semi-holiday and a visitor between feb 11 and feb 22 so I've been preoccupied with other things than online stuff <3 You guys can keep chit-chatting here about your characters and wishes though!

Do you guys hang around Discord? Should we make a channel on the RP server for this RP
You can access the "Roleplay Backstage" server here: https://discord.gg/dnWZRPg

AlphaLuxray

Serious Punch!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 5, 2017
I would be totally willing chat on Discord! I'm already there for a gaming clan and a Pokemon league, so it wouldn't be a bother to me!

Years
I'm more prone to conversing on Discord (or Skype, old-school style) than I am in an OOC. I guess I just feel too formal in an OOC, and more casual in a friendly chat.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'd be up for a server for this RP. :V

I would be totally willing chat on Discord! I'm already there for a gaming clan and a Pokemon league, so it wouldn't be a bother to me!

I'm more prone to conversing on Discord (or Skype, old-school style) than I am in an OOC. I guess I just feel too formal in an OOC, and more casual in a friendly chat.

I'm down for whatever, itd be cool to talk with y'all more
Alright! I've made a channel on the Roleplay Backstage server: https://discord.gg/xesTjSB see you there~

If you've got questions or updates you'd like everybody to see though, please post in the OOC (at least as well as in the channel). I like that things are visible and easily seen here, as opposed to buried in chatlogs. But it's nice to IM ofc c:

I put the IC up, but I'll also put the first area up before you should post~ I'm still having visitors but haha I'm trying to get to it when I can :D
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9574291#post9574291

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Plus, if I teach it to Espurr, I can "electri-cat" my foes!
pun
hurts

I have no idea what I want my TM to be yet ahah. Maybe I can have the label having fallen off or something so it'll be a surprise for Paige when she uses it and I get more time to decide hahahha

Tomorrow I should be back to "normal" activity and be able to post IC!

AlphaLuxray

Serious Punch!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 5, 2017
I should also be able to post tomorrow if not tonight, just having a bit of trouble getting started. I'll be set once the juices atart flowing though.

also, engineer, your sig makes me want to go watch Next Generation again XD

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Ill probably get one up on Thursday when I have the free time, assuming my computer decides to cooperate, its been a rough last 24 hours with this thing

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Don't worry guys. Remember you can get actions in with relatively short posts, if you're busy some week!

EDIT: I'd love to joint post battle with somebody already. Kind of like, testing the waters before catching pokémon and becoming proper battlers, testing each other's strength kind of battle. Anybody up for it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Spoiler:

If you guys have any recurring NPCs, feel free to make mini-SUs for them! You don't have to follow the SU format for your main characters, just note down age, name, occupation/mission, some personality, appearance and if relevant also history.

I will make mini-SUs for Cypress and her assistants (:

AlphaLuxray

Serious Punch!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 5, 2017
Well that's perfect, because Zach's definitely not going away, far as I plan. I'll get to working on that, and a post.

Back