• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I didn't know my brother is a robot created by Raichu.

My first job was being an office assistant, something I actually enjoyed back then :3

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
My first job was working at a Wallmart; it wasn't bad, but, the co-workers... seem to try a little too hard with retailing and heart-warming the customers; one actually said to a customer, "Ah, Super Mario was great! Gotta find that Hyrule triforce, you know?!"

Maybe he played too much Zelda and want to butter him up, but, he'll get it right someday. :b

Years
If anything, I'd probably rather have a job on my school's campus instead of working in food/retail.. although I'm not sure if I could get a job on campus or how much it would pay either.

Years
My first job was working at a Wallmart; it wasn't bad, but, the co-workers... seem to try a little too hard with retailing and heart-warming the customers; one actually said to a customer, "Ah, Super Mario was great! Gotta find that Hyrule triforce, you know?!"

Maybe he played too much Zelda and want to butter him up, but, he'll get it right someday. :b

My first job involved packaging Avon brand cosmetics, then after that I worked at a McDonalds, then a supermarket called IGA (It's a supermarket chain in Australia), the library and an office at a girls' high school, an office and of course my most recent one at another factory. Talk about me being diverse!

Not all those jobs suit my given talent though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back