• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Operation Gemstone --

Do you like this Game?

• Yes

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I don't know what I'm doing yet, I might just do it over MSN, or, yes put it on a website (thats password protected for PC members)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I don't have an alter ego, I just have a European way of showing pissed off emotions with no regrets. :) but who cares

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I want to bring a Seven-Day Clock System, as well as a weather system, and If I can, a password protected area where you can train secretly :)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Anyone have any suggestions? With your Suggestions we can make this game as fun as possible, even when its in Demo Mode :)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Those extra features will make this game even great!
I'll be awaiting for some screens of those later.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I really need a team to help me on this stuff

Right now, I stopped doing maps, and I'm working on the main features such as:

The Radio System
The Newest Backpack
The Cellphone

Its pretty hard when you have to do it by yourself, not all the things go smoothly But I know I can do it! Okay I lied it's not that hard..nothings hard on Rm2k

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
A few minutes? That's pretty fast! I'll be waiting...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Alrighty, Here we have the newest Addition to the Tour Guide

Ruby Island ? Although it?s current port is on the Northern part, Ruby Island is a totally Hot City. Fire Types are the Prized types in this City, and this is where you?ll find your 4th Gym Leader, Pyrus, the master of Fire Pok?mon. He uses some pretty good Pok?mon too! Just think of it, Now that you completed half of your Journey, the other half won?t be that easy. Also here, to the south of the island is the Team Rocket Rocket?s Secret Laboratory! You?re the only one now who can stop them, but will you?
Sea Route 318 ? To the East of Ruby Island will be two towns, and after the four towns are discovered! To the east will be your Hometown of Emerald! Oh Yes, About the Route This Route is about the Road to Victory, that you will find the Gym Leader?s Alliance here. Remember the First Four Gym Leaders? Glaciana, Jade, Terry, and Pyrus were just getting you started, for the last four Gym Leaders.. Can you handle it? Complete this route, for the information!

Gemstone Cave ? When you the Sea Route Ends, Gemstone Cave is your next Area, rumors have it, Legendary Pok?mon Lurk in this cave, but unfortunately you have to awaken them (it?s just like in GSC but once they run away, they?ll run to separate fixed locations so they can?t escape.) You don?t have to capture any, well you can?t but once you exit the cave, keep moving on to the next Cities. If you leave through the Western Exit, you?ll come to the City with the Gym, if you go through the eastern route, you?ll come to important towns, that will lead you to your home. If you leave the cave, however, you can?t get back in, but you can get to the other city you didn?t go to.

Aquamarine Town ? The Eastern Path takes you to Aquamarine Town, a Scientific City. You?ll meet some very important people in this town, as well as get to a Laboratory, which has some stuff for you and your Pok?mon. You?ll also meet an Elite Four member in a violent way. You?ll also learn about the legendary Pok?mon you encountered, and ways you can catch them. Advance Northeast to come to a Grand City.

Route 319 ? This Route Leads you the Southern City of Rhinestone City, You also have the opportunity to head South to a City. You?ll know the name later.

Rhinestone City ? The City that praises the Sun. The Sun never sets in this City. This City is also known as the City of Weather, because while its raining at the Routes that lead out this City, It will never Rain/Snow/or Get Dark in Rhinestone. They think it has something to do with Pok?mon, but it?s way much more.

Route 320 ? If you took the Western Path, you?ll depress into a sinking area, which brings you to the Hilly Region. Many Flying Pok?mon live at edge in this area.

Fluorine Town ? Suspended House will be found in this town, this town is half submerged in shallow water, so the town is held in the air by bridges connecting the buildings that are built on the hills. Nothing really special in this town except that there?s an abandoned tower filled with Pok?mon, and it?s home to one of the Legendary Pok?mon! Moving East will bring you to the City that sits at the end of the Region.

Beryl City ? Welcome to the City that Sits on the End of the Continent. Although the land here is totally flat, buildings had to be built larger, because of the population. Many people from Beryl keep their Pok?mon in a Special Box when finding out their abilities, called the Pok?box, which harness the Pok?mon status, and records them and gives them ways to enhance abilities and status. But, you?ll never know, unless you challenge the Gym Leader to a battle! The Leader of Electric Pok?mon, Lt. Surge! He is from Kanto, and back in Gemaetus for some action! Beat the Gym Leader, and you?ll really know the Secrets of Beryl! Leave town, and head back home.

Sky Carriage Station ? Getting back to Rhinestone, move east and you will come to the Sky Carriage Station that will bring over the mountain and back to your hometown!

Emerald City ? Welcome Home! A Lot of things happened when you we?re gone, like the addition of new buildings and, Oh Yes, The Battle Tower, which you won?t be able to access until you beat the Elite Four! Visit the Lab, and the Professor has a Surprise for you! A Ticket to the Islands of Gemaetus! Whichever Island you go to, you?ll find the Gym?s! Get over to Peridot Town and sail to either Island!

And for being "dedicated" gamers, here's some screenshots. Later on tonight and or/ tommorow night, I'll post Screenshots of the Features.

Gemstone.JPG

Kanto.JPG

Here we have the world maps of Gemaetus and Kanto.

Gemaetus is the new world in the Gemstone Game, Kanto is the World of Kanto from the R/B/Y/G/S/C Series. It's pretty accurate, but due to Changes I Altered some of it! Sorry for the Line in between the Gemaetus world, i was so big, I had to alter it a little.

Don't you dare forget the Homepage for Pokemon: Operation Gemstone
http://www.freewebs.com/operationgstone/screenshots.htm

And keep checking here and there for some Updates!

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Nice sreenshots! Hope to see these in the demo.
The tour along with these screens interest me in this game
much more!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Those are the Town Maps :) You can walk in them, and get the Bio's on the City, If it has a Gym or not, what the town is Famous for, and whether or not there are Pokemon in it or not.

But the Tour Guide still isn't finished, it's only 60% Completed, while the Map(s) is 100% Completed.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I think you should make an item called tour guide
and get it from a travel agent or something.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Daegon_Kimeron said:
I think you should make an item called tour guide
and get it from a travel agent or something.

Actually! That's why it's called the Travel Guide ^_^, and there is a Travel Agency it's in one of the first towns ^_^

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
There aren't alot of RM2Kers out this time of day.
That's it. I'm posting right now because its summer break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back