Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

TrollandToad.com

Old June 19th, 2017 (10:23 AM).
Not Bored

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittySocks View Post
I really want to play this but I can only play on Android emulators. Will it work?

Seems it Won't download on Android. I'm so sad, the only Fakemon game I can play on Android is clover and it's very offensive... Please make a version that can play on gba/ds emulator on Android.

I cannot download emulators on my computer it always says a certain dll file is missing from my computer and I am not good with computers. Trying to get emulators on my computer ended in me getting a virus.
RPG Maker XP games run independently as an executable. You don't need an emulator to run it on your PC.

Relevant Advertising!

Old July 7th, 2017 (11:13 AM).

Could someone help me please? I downloaded Uranium 1.0 from MEGAdownloads through MEGAsync. I tried to access the GTS but the game went back to the main menu. Could anyone help me with this issue please?

P.S. I would also love it if someone helped me to reduce the lag in Uranium; it's really bad when a stat-changing move is used.
    Old September 27th, 2017 (2:13 PM).

played it was a cool game but since my pc crashed would have to start over since my hard drive died......

Quick Reply