• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you want to have a dozen of

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦
Not sure why I'd want a dozen Pokémon of a sole species but, now that you mention it...
Seedot_ten_hut.gif

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦

Last edited:

Earhart

pilot supreme ☆
Years
oh gosh, i think i'd love to have a bunch of glameows or growlithes!! i'm already planning on being a crazy dog/cat lady so i might as well get my start with pokémon~

KommissarLT

KaiserGreed
Years
I would want a bunch of Budew since they are pure, smol, innocent and wholesome. Sure they may
be poisonous, but they can have the ability Natural Cure so they aren't as poisonous. Also you don't have to worry about them breeding like crazy since they're baby Pokemon and are incapable of breeding.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
I'd own a dozen Alolan Vulpixes.

Although it would be expensive to raise them all, nobody can resist a dozen cute white as snow fox Pokémon.

If summer's insufferably hot, some of them will activate Snow Warning to cool things down. Aurora Veil ensures we are not damaged as badly when attacked.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Owning 12 Arceus would make me a multiversal god for sure. On a tamer scale, 12 Smeargles with some overpowered moves or unfair movesets.

Years
Hitmonlees. Then everyone really would be kung fu fightin'!

Ah yeah. And I'd also be able to conquer the world, or at the very least scare the shit out of everyone.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
HTML:
oh gosh, i think i'd love to have a bunch of glameows or growlithes!! i'm already planning on being a crazy dog/cat lady so i might as well get my start with pok?mon~

Why not get Eevee family instead? They are Fennecs merged with cats and other creatures

Back