• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sky Twilight Version

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
Does the hack include all of the pokemon from Gen 1 to Gen 7?

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
I'm having a problem with the intro of the game (the part with the professor explaining the pokemon world): the entire part of the intro is covered in a black screen. I can still see the dialogue and the music still plays. Here's a screenshot:

https://i.imgur.com/KPYxJWW.png

Years
So does it have 386 pokemon but some of them are replaced with later generation pokemon?
The creator said that the Pokedex was expanded to 500 and yes, some Pokemon, probably the useless ones were replaced. Also, the black screen in the start is probably normal, as I started the game with no problem after the intro.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Hi guys it's impossivel to use fly because of map issue. I'm struggling to get a water pokemon to use surf I got the old rod but that only get magikarp and magikarp don't learn surf, any suggestions or anyone know where to get good rod or super rod? Also is there exp.share in the game?

Last edited:

LUXIOtheBEST

*Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account
Years
Main region completed so is there anymore regions?
Maybe but I'm thinking about it.

Hi guys it's impossivel to use fly because of map issue. I'm struggling to get a water pokemon to use surf I got the old rod but that only get magikarp and magikarp don't learn surf, any suggestions or anyone know where to get good rod or super rod? Also is there exp.share in the game?
Ahh!
Try...
Marill - Route 7
Slowpoke - Route 4

I believe you get good rod at Fressia Island and super rod at Camellias Island.

And Exp.Share is in the game too.

when will the completed final version be out??
Honestly, I don't know

I can't open the .rar file. 7zip says it's corrupt. ????
Have you downloaded Winrar?

Years
Hey, Luxio, I hope that you took note of the bugs/concerns that I mentioned in the post a little bit above yours, as the mentioned bugs is really turning me off to complete the game tbh.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 29, 2019
Good day Luxio! Can you re-upload the .rar file? I can't extract the .rar file it says the archive is either in unknown format or damage. I have downloaded winrar and downloaded the file from mediafire twice.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 21, 2019
Hi, I'm impressed with the nice progress that you've made on this hack. Unfortunately, one of the signs in the northern part of the second town caused my game to freeze. I forget the name of the town, but I uploaded a screenshot to Imgur at the link below.

qSjd9Uz

https://imgur.com/a/qSjd9Uz

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
How to get hm cut (currently stuck at heather forest)

EDIT : nvm, i found it.
overall its a good hack. but for me its too simple and the level curve is too low. hope you can improve the hack more :)
cheers have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 12, 2018
Hi! I love the game so far.

It just froze very soon after the game started before the professors lab. But not a big deal, I saved a bit earlier.
For me everything worked out pretty well so far, but now I'm at victory road and I can't go on. There's something blocking me and I guess it's to do with these colourful blocks there. When I talk to it, it says: Some impressive machine for sure.
I have got no clue whatsoever how to deal with this. Is this planned or a bug? Thanks.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 20, 2019
So, just a few questions, where can I catch a Feebas? And how it evolve in the game? Max beauty, by trade or something else.

Back