• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Fierce Melody [Updated 23/08/19]

Years
Hi everyone, we're updating the post with new arts of Merodia gym leaders:

Gym_Leaders_NUEVO_WH.png

We've added the sprite of the grass starter:

001_Nookibush.gif

Nookibush

And 5 of 7 pok?mon you can found in Route 1:

Intro.gif
Fly_1.gif
019.gif
Blossom1.gif
021.gif

Finally, we have updated the screenshoot section:

House_1.png
House_2.png
Lab.png
Whistle_Town_1.png
Whistle_Town_2.png

Whistle_Town_3.png

Thank you so much for all the feedback :)​

So much goodness! Janae looks great, and I love all the new Pokemon sprites.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
Old info
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I cannot run the game despite have downloaded from different sources. When I try to run the game, it says "RGSS102J.dll could not be found." Please help me fix this I really want to play the game I hope u guys help.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
I cannot run the game despite have downloaded from different sources. When I try to run the game, it says "RGSS102J.dll could not be found." Please help me fix this I really want to play the game I hope u guys help.

Hi, sorry for the incovenient, try to change the DLL name: " RGSS102E ", and replace it with " RGSS102J "

Let me know if it worked, and don't forget that this alpha was compiled in an early stage of development, so more of the changes are not included.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
It's Finally working thank you ever so much. I love your game by the way, the art style is premium and very stylish, the fakemons are dope as hell and the soundtrack is great. By all means take your time with this game to craft a true experience that we can all enjoy. I can't wait to play the full version.

Thank you......

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
It's Finally working thank you ever so much. I love your game by the way, the art style is premium and very stylish, the fakemons are dope as hell and the soundtrack is great. By all means take your time with this game to craft a true experience that we can all enjoy. I can't wait to play the full version.

Thank you......

You're welcome, thank you for the support :D, we are two doing this xD and it will take some time, thanks again ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
Old info
Spoiler:

Last edited:

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
The sprites, the Battles, and the Pok?dex all look great!

The overworld looks a bit odd though, is it final? Or, will it be changed at some point?

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
Route_1.png

It's mostly this tall grass.
Compared to how big everything else is, it really stands out, and makes me feel strange looking at it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Nice sprites.
Hope the starters would evolve into some interesting dual typing.

AenaonDusky

DeliveryBoy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Alright guys this is some incredible work right here.
It seems like you're aiming for the "authentic" type of experience! Here's some stuff that you might find interesting:

Spoiler:

Good job so far, you guys have been working really hard on this. It has a really vibrant, refreshing air about it. It's almost similar to an official-looking game. Keep it up!

Also: Barafoam is...so......good....

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 15, 2021
Alright guys this is some incredible work right here.
It seems like you're aiming for the "authentic" type of experience! Here's some stuff that you might find interesting:

Spoiler:

Good job so far, you guys have been working really hard on this. It has a really vibrant, refreshing air about it. It's almost similar to an official-looking game. Keep it up!

Also: Barafoam is...so......good....

First of all, we thank you very much for the comment and for taking the time to write it. It made us happy to know you have enjoyed our game so far.

- About the pokémon, we tried very hard to make them look like actual pokémon, that's way we redesigned a lot of them. We are going to take your suggestion about bringing our past pokémon back, like our original starters. Also, don't worry about the humanoid pokémon style, we are being careful in that sense.

- About the UI, we have fixed most of them inconsistencies to make it easier on the eye.

- About the map size, we have taken in account the real size of tiles and surroundings, using pokémon hgss & bw as a reference, and we have fixed the dimension of the overworld map.

- About the original music, sadly we are just two people working on this game, and none of us is a composer T_T, so we are just modifying actual pokémon music.

Again, we are so thankful for you recomendations :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
would you want i will help with the game i known as maor80 in relic castle if you have hard time in makeing the game i understood you are just 2 people so it makeing sense if its hard to you if you will want help you can trust me i thought of 2 ways how your original starters can be in the game 1 we could pick 1 or 2 out of the 6 starters or 2 which would be batter we will be able to get 1 of the original starters later in the game by charther so it could get as gift pokemon like in pokemon x and pokemon y when we got to chooseing starters from kalos and later from kanto

Last edited:

PokebladeRED

Trainer of Charizard since 1998
Years
I've just played the alpha and it sounds very good, i love the fire starter!

Just, please, don't change him in another Fire/Fighting type :) . The only problem i had is that i lost my battles against the two rivals, whatever the starter i chose !

Maybe i'm just unlucky but i found that strange ^^. I'll try on and if i win i'll tell you ^^!

Back