• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Koruldia

ffultima

Joueur Solitaire
Years
Good safety has all! :-)

I present a project of RPG Maker to you which is named:
"Pokemon Koruldia" it is a play RPG making but with dark BASIC and CC+ it ultra is detailed and I am for you to speak about it!!!

you have question? :P

here the official site even creates by the author of the play him
http://www.koruldia.com

here screenshots of the project :

l.png

j.png

s.jpg

w.jpg

and... the game will be available on GameBoy Advance!!! :shock:

q.jpg

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
way ahead of you DT...even tho I'm posting an hour after you XP

-->MOVED<--

BTW, cool screen shots ^^

Lucifer.

Custom'D
Years
Does anyone in this place care about anything other than "where this topic belongs?" It seems like every first post to every single topic is questioning whether it's in the right place.

Anyway, those screens own. The creators have skillz indeed.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Lucifer said:
Does anyone in this place care about anything other than "where this topic belongs?" It seems like every first post to every single topic is questioning whether it's in the right place.

Anyway, those screens own. The creators have skillz indeed.
it's just one of the things you have to looks out for once you're a moderator...

Something else I noticed is that the game is in French...and the Crobat in the first picture looks kinda whacked (I just felt like pointing that out...Crobat is my favorite pokemon BTW...)

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
No that's Zubat crossed with a Golbat. Notice the legs... Its mouth is that of a Zubat, but it has eyes, which it doesn't gain until it evolves....

The text in the fourth picture is kind of hard to read (even though i can't understand it anyway).

Looks nice anyway...Except for the Zubat/Golbat hybrid O.o

ffultima

Joueur Solitaire
Years
on the 4?me image it is written:

When you will have finished with one will be able can be to recover on the way???

it is normal that the game is in French!
because me I am French!

Back