• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Age of Heroes [OOC]

Silver Ice

Into the night...
Years
Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that I am going to have to leave the RP. There is no way I'll be able to keep up haha, and I don't want to hold you guys back!

Good luck, I'm sure this RP will go very far. You're doing great so far :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
It's sad to see Cloe go, I had plans for her. D: It was good having you on board, Silver Ice, and thank you for the kind comment.

So let's resume.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
That looks like a fun ride. Grimer's enjoying it more than anyone else.

But seriously though, guys, let's get going.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm with Xilf on this. We gots to beat up some fools! So yeah, I suppose we're waiting for those who haven't posted yet (Can't really think of who that might be now that Silver Ice left, but there's probably one or two) to catch up with us, but I think that mister Toa and mister Pierce can go ahead and make it up the stairs to the unbroken gate. Of course, only if they want to :P

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I went ahead and went ahead with the story. :P Anyone can have the pleasure of confronting Elder Durand for his motives of getting you all inside the Sanctum. I hope Faolan will join us soon enough, because we need him there. Sh--tuff is about to get down!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
No doubt about that. Though even teleporting won't help here! D:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Don't worry guys, if things go as planned, you'll all send these poor guys packing back to Cyala with their tails between their legs. We just need Faolan's help.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Faolan, eh? Not happening until Dark Aura gets back.

On another note, after reading CourageHound's post, I edited the last paragraph of my latest post. I wanted to clarify that Roscoe hadn't gone inside at that point, before we run into any confusion.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Faolan, eh? Not happening until Dark Aura gets back.

On another note, after reading CourageHound's post, I edited the last paragraph of my latest post. I wanted to clarify that Roscoe hadn't gone inside at that point, before we run into any confusion.

Ah, I see. I'll edit mine as well.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Inside or outside, it makes no matter. Durand's visions are like heat seekers. They will find you and they will kill you :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Okay, then. All of the visions before the character-specific ones, correct? I'll haunt you from the dead if that happens.

Yes, think of them as Hanso's web of psychic communications - they spread around to the minds of all the heroes.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
The reason I didn't mention the pre-death visions is that I kinda just wanted to get onto the character-specific visions. Vincent -did- see all the other bits of it, the creation, the storming of the citadel, all that jazz, I just feel like that it'd be the same I'd write, and didn't see a reason to do so :P Sorry if that confused anyone.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Too late, mate, too late... :D There will be more opportunities for that, and for confronting Ser Mantarys!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Sorry Courage :P If I'd known you wanted to, I would've let you do it. It's okay though, he'll come around again!

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
So they're all headin' back to area 52? I'm interested to see the interactions between the heroes once they get back. Ya know, after the day's events.

Back