• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Hack's Recommendations

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
are there any fan games with the most recent pokemon? Gen 7, alola forms, that sort. I'm looking for one thats up to date with that. Thank you.
Pokemon Resolute have Gen VII Pokemon, also I had Alolan Vulpix there.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 12, 2017
Best "Gotta Catch Em All" Roms

I've been really into Pokemon roms the last two years. I've played quite a few, but I want to find one where I can catch all the pokemon. A rom where the same pokemon don't keep popping up and lots of variety. I don't really like playing the newer generations so it's been hard to find. Any suggestions?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 10, 2017
Looking for a GBA ROM with random colored sprites

I just got done playing Pokemon Veterans edition and LOOVEED the new colored Pokemon. I, however, dont have the equipment necissary to make my own, and Ive scoured the internet looking for one with diffferent random colored sprites. While I would rather see if anyone could use Arty's Randomizer to make me one from scratch (I know exactly what settings I need to change for the PERFECT game for me) I will settle for a premade ROM or hack, but only if it's good.

Please I started a blog on the different colored sprites and im quickly running out

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
Can someone help me in choosing which of these Drayano styled hacks I should play?

Can someone help me in choosing which of these Drayano styled hacks I should play?
  • Pokemon Neo X and Y vs Eternal X and Wilting Y
  • Pokemon Rutile Ruby and Star Sapphire vs Rising Ruby and Sinking Sapphire
  • Pokemon Rising Sun and Waning Moon vs Nova Sun and Umbra Moon

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 13, 2021
Hi!
I'm looking for a ROM hack that is just a Gen 2 remake.
Basically, i'm looking for something like heartgold/soulsilver for GBA. Any recommendations?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 24, 2017
This there any good rom hacks?

hello everyone i'm new to this webpage and i was wondering if there where any good ROM hacks to play? thanks and enjoy your day/night

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 18, 2017
Feebas Starter RoM I cant remember! Plz help

Hi all. I used to play couple of hack roms. In them, I remember one had a feebas starter and you had a water stone in a rock around so you started with Milotic. Was a nice rom. I really dont remember wich one it was!! Hope ody can help to find it back :) !!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 18, 2017
Hey everyone im looking for a pokemon hack that is like yellow, crystal and emerald all in one.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
hello everyone i'm new to this webpage and i was wondering if there where any good ROM hacks to play? thanks and enjoy your day/night

The two big ones that ive played are Light Platinum and Glazed.
Insurgence is a fan game so its kinda different, but I would recommend that one as well.
If you're looking for a harder version of emerald Theta Emerald EX is good.
Sacred Gold and Storm Silver, Volt White and Blaze Black, Volt White 2 and Blaze Black 2 are all in a rom hack series that adds new features to the games they're based off of, they make the games more challenging and fun. They also improve the weak points the original games had.

Well, thats all!
Cheers!

Hey everyone im looking for a pokemon hack that is like yellow, crystal and emerald all in one.

I'd try liquid crystal then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Hi, I was wondering, has anyone ever made a Yo-Kai Watch game with RPG Maker or any other type of PC game maker? Just wondering cause I've been thinking i'd like to play a fan made Yo-Kai Watch game. Or a hack of one of the Pokemon GBA games could be made. Like hack all the Pokemon in the GBA game and turn them into Yo-Kai. That would be very interesting to do.

Years
Hello!

I'm looking for 2 things:

1. Completed rom hack with 7th generation, better if with new map/story.
2. Completed rom hack with everything new (story, map, moves, TM/HM's etc), something like Pokemon Flora Sky.

Last edited:

TGCSmiffy

TGCSmiffy
Years
Pokemon Fire Ash is complete with a few minor bugs, It's Ash's story, all the way to gen VI I think, Only started playing it a few days ago. It follows the anime and you get to do the orange islands as well as the league in the format Ash did it in. Worth checking out I've been enjoying it.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Sep 24, 2017
Im new to the whole Pok?mon Fan Games, so I would just like some recommendations as to what fan games I should try to play.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 27, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm searching pokemon hack rom gba with gen 6 mechanics, especially moves and abillities. Any suggestions guys?

Thanks.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 24, 2019
I asked this in the wrong thread, so i'm going to ask here..

Are there any hack roms where you can catch ALL pokemons?

Back