• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

They're never gonna say that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Brendan and Blaziken can just rot to death, I HATE THE 3RD GEN, the 3rd Gen is so overrated.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Oshawott? They're weak and worthless, a total of waste of space, even a Magikarp can own an Oshawott.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I hate Snorlax so bad that if I see one, it'll faint in moments because of my attacks to it!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I am going to start trying my best to get myself banned on PC.

Years
Changing my themes constantly makes me unrecognizable, so therefore I have to stay with the same look all the time.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Seriously. Julian Assange? If my Oshawott was real and I bumped into him, I'd beat him up using Oshawott's Razor Shell!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Jullian Assange, I love him to bits since the first time I saw it, all this me hating him in the past is just a facade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back