• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF shiny Squirtle for a gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
My best friend's birthday is coming up soon and he's a massive fan of Blastoise. He also enjoys battling with his pokes.
I was wondering if anyone here has a competitive shiny Squirtle/Blastoise they are willing to trade so I can gift it to my friend as a birthday gift.

I don't have a lot to offer, but I think I can come up with something good in return

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
I would be happy to help!! Unfortunately I do not have a competitive one exactly, but I do have a Modest one. What I could do is EV and Hyper Train it to be battle effective. Would that be alright?

Years
Thank you for your reply! With competitive, I just meant that it could be used as a good and qualified battle Pokemon.
So that means around 4+ Best IVs and the right nature and ability.

I'm not that good with breeding and natures, but I think modest should be fine

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Thank you for your reply! With competitive, I just meant that it could be used as a good and qualified battle Pokemon.
So that means around 4+ Best IVs and the right nature and ability.

I'm not that good with breeding and natures, but I think modest should be fine
Like I said, it doesn't have any good IVs, but I can Hyper Train it to make up for it. (That would mean raising its stats so that it FUNCTIONS like a Pokemon with 6 IVs of 31 (Best) but it's IVs are technically still the same. This only matters if you plan to breed it.)

I'll double check it against the competitive sets for Blastoise and make sure it would fit what you need.

Years
That would be awesome! Thanks so much.
What do you want in return? I got legendaries and a few shinies I could offer.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
That would be awesome! Thanks so much.
What do you want in return? I got legendaries and a few shinies I could offer.
Okay, so the Squirtle does not have it's HA (recommended on the Smogon set), but since it is meant to Mega Evolve anyway, it doesn't super matter. Since it's not perfect, and this is going to a good cause, I'm happy to just send him to you for free! c;

When would you need this by? It's late for me and I don't have the tools to get him trained atm, but I could have it ready as early as tomorrow (as in 24ish hours from now).

Last edited:
Years
That's very generous of you! It's for next month, so there's absolutely no rush haha. I just like to be prepared in advance.
However, this does give me time to farm the mega stone for Blastoise for him as well.

You can take your time and just let me know when it is ready ^^

Road

beyond salvation
Years
That's very generous of you! It's for next month, so there's absolutely no rush haha. I just like to be prepared in advance.
However, this does give me time to farm the mega stone for Blastoise for him as well.

You can take your time and just let me know when it is ready ^^
Oh I was gonna send along the Mega Stone as well haha, that way it is completely battle ready! And cool! I will get to work on it ASAP and let you know when he's ready! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back