• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 41
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 16, 2017
I have a Slowpoke that I need help evolving, and an item that I would like to have on a different game. Will have more in the future including with a shiny Horsea with 4 IVs that I hatched.

FC is 2724-4382-2713

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
I have a Slowpoke that I need help evolving, and an item that I would like to have on a different game. Will have more in the future including with a shiny Horsea with 4 IVs that I hatched.

FC is 2724-4382-2713
what game do you have though

Years
  • Age 41
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 16, 2017
Sun and Moon. Sun is my main game but when I have bred pokemon ready for training I send it to Moon and run through the game.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 16, 2017
I think I'm ready, what I'd like to do is have the Slowpoke/king be the first trade then I trade a Pokemon with Toxic Orb over and get it back after switching games (using Breloom with Poison Heal)

Ready, watching Youtube while in the Plaza.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
I think I'm ready, what I'd like to do is have the Slowpoke/king be the first trade then I trade a Pokemon with Toxic Orb over and get it back after switching games (using Breloom with Poison Heal)

Ready, watching Youtube while in the Plaza.
had dinner i'm ready

Years
  • Age 41
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 16, 2017
Still in Plaza forgot to mention that the IGN for the game is Dr Lordnham

Leaving for about an hour but when I get back I will be waiting for a request in the Battle Plaza.

back

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 41
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 16, 2017
Gotta do the intro for the plaza on Moon

The Horsea isn't on this game its on the other one.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 16, 2017
Was going to offer it for a breeding pair of 5 IV Pokemon till you started screwing around with the Turtonator instead of offering it right away. I am using two games and wanted to get a Toxic Orb from my established game to a Breloom with Poison Heal on my training game. Then I would have gone back to Sun and talked about the trade.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 16, 2017
Do you want to trade a legend for the shiny Horsea? Also have a shiny Granbull with crap IVs that I caught at lvl 40.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 16, 2017
About to go to bed but will be on in the plaza at different points as well as looking here.

On right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back